This Is A Must Win

valid

Band
Banned
Watching this Michigan/Utah game and I can't imagine that Hoke will last another year with such a pitiful performance.

I see a scary parallel with Golden. Where are we actually going with another loss here? Nebraska isn't even that good....if we lose to them, who's to say that we won't lose to every single opponent in the coastal? With a loss today, fans will revolt, banner will still fly...and the players are likely to say "eff this".

We need a season changing performance. Something that will get this program to do a 180. Its been 4 YEARS NOW and we have yet to see a true statement victory.

Its Glory or Death as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement
No moral victories. (As if we've had any of those) Win or sit his fat *** on the curb for Tuesdays pick up!

Advertisement
Rest of the season without a rudder if we lose, esp. badly. Gotta go into the ACC meat with our knife sharp.

This is where you **** up a 10-2 season.. and lose those of use who've been blindly hoping you aren't as bad a corch as everyone says you are... even tho it's pretty ******* obvious. dammit mane! Turn these kids loose, coach like it's your last game ever, sell out on every play, break out of that stupid ******* read and react mold.. do something different! Come out without a stuffy *** tie on!

Advertisement
Not a must win....a nice win yes

We need to win our Acc games first

And we are already 0-1

Completely agree. This program has been floundering for way too long, and something needs to change. Tonight is the night. If we don't win tonight i can see a tailspin coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back