This guy is perfect for the new OC

everyone thinks martell is the most athletic cause of his shuttle time or some sht.
Ive thought all along this is the guy. But that’s just my uneducated Eyeballs.

Advertisement
Thats a heck of a highlight tape. Lots of drops in there too. I loved all the throws when he was going to his left and looks to make plays when he runs. Hopefully he wins the job

Advertisement
Obviously reading the press clippings it’s hard to argue with the hire. He seems like the perfect fit.

Briles was suppose to be a similar fit for FSU. I worry that Manny has already lost the team similar to Willie’s situation last year and that the OC wont be able to right the ship.

On the other hand, I want Manny fired badly. I hate his gimmicky D and don’t believe he understands how to coach us to a Nationals title. So if he has lost the team he’ll be fired in a year.

Win-Win.
The defense definitely produces so hard to call it’s a gimmicky D. The chains and crap I would agree with you are to gimmicky and need to go till we start winning games that matter.

This kid is almost always left out of any qb discussions for 2020 and I don't know why. Kid is athletic, appears accurate and, while not possessing a howitzer for an arm, I think he has more than enough arm strength to be successful in Lashlee's offense. I expect PM to make a legit run at the job next year
Decision making and timing are so much more important than having a howitzer.

Advertisement
Bet any amount of money Lash turns Williams into the NFL QB he always could be . I do think Kosi and Tate might be shown the door as they don't have the talent level needed. Kosi might stay regardless as he loves Miami regardless though . So williams the starter with a grad transfer backing him up and Matocha and Van Dyke learning behind them.
I agree with this if Jarren would get his head straight he takes the job.

Advertisement
Obviously reading the press clippings it’s hard to argue with the hire. He seems like the perfect fit.

Briles was suppose to be a similar fit for FSU. I worry that Manny has already lost the team similar to Willie’s situation last year and that the OC wont be able to right the ship.

On the other hand, I want Manny fired badly. I hate his gimmicky D and don’t believe he understands how to coach us to a Nationals title. So if he has lost the team he’ll be fired in a year.

Win-Win.
Manny coached a very good defense and I doubt his lost the team. Enos was a disaster hire and that may have been addressed, but his coaches have to show that they can coach.
JW and Perry are ****-ups that will never be the leader you need for a starting QB.
I think Tate, Matocha and TVD are a good trio for this offense.
PLEASE get some portal OL help, preferably from a spread team.

OP is smoking tweed

Matocha will never play here....We must bring in a transfer QB.. something wrong with Jarrens head he is not a leader, Tate sucks, and I dont wanna rely on a true freshman, gimme Costello please or some other transfer QB

I really liked Matocha's film coming out of HS with his athletic gunslinger playing style. This new offense should fit him like a glove. Jus gotta learn if he is mature enough to actually challenge for a starter role. Does he have leadership qualities ? Can he stay off social media ? Will he put in extra time in film room learning defenses ? None of his competition in the qb room has shown they can do that and TVD is an unknown for now, just hope Matocha hasn't picked up any bad habits from 15, 5, or 18.

Advertisement
Already ahead of ya broski

Attachments

• 0095DCE0-6F83-4FFE-96AE-ACEB4A5FA712.png
    0095DCE0-6F83-4FFE-96AE-ACEB4A5FA712.png
    723.8 KB · Views: 27
Advertisement
Back