This guy is perfect for the new OC

Advertisement
Def interested in seeing how he's progressed after one year in a college S&C program in addition to a new offense that will probably fit him better than the previous OC's. Never know, he might just surprise us this spring/fall. Hope so.
I’m praying for a quarterback without drama, a *** tape, a Twitter girlfriend.... a quarterback with four years of eligibility that came to Miami to play football like a man. Drama queens can leave through any door they’d like. No one is stopping them. Bye 👋 This kid was running, what looks to me, a very similar type offense in high school.

Advertisement

He gets his body right and he could be our battering ram. Every good power run spread needs a QB that can get tough yards in the redzone. He & Perry should be very focused in S&C for that role. Both need to get as close to 220 as possible. Thlse highlights though, I hate it when they speed up the tape to make everything appear faster.

Advertisement
I hope Jarren tranfers out and i expect 1 of Kosi/Tate will at some point also. Expect Lashlee to bring in a grad transfer. Let these guys battle it out:

TVD
Matocha
Grad Transfer
Kosi/Tate

That's a lot of option to work with to find someone decent..

Bet any amount of money Lash turns Williams into the NFL QB he always could be . I do think Kosi and Tate might be shown the door as they don't have the talent level needed. Kosi might stay regardless as he loves Miami regardless though . So williams the starter with a grad transfer backing him up and Matocha and Van Dyke learning behind them.

I hope Jarren tranfers out and i expect 1 of Kosi/Tate will at some point also. Expect Lashlee to bring in a grad transfer. Let these guys battle it out:

TVD
Matocha
Grad Transfer
Kosi/Tate

That's a lot of option to work with to find someone decent..
Agreed

Jarren has:
1. Almost transferred post 2018 season
2. Skipped practice in 2019
3. Was drinking the night before the bowl game
4. Admitted after the bowl game he didn’t put in the work

If rumors of him transferring again are true I say gtfo

Advertisement
Agreed

Jarren has:
1. Almost transferred post 2018 season
2. Skipped practice in 2019
3. Was drinking the night before the bowl game
4. Admitted after the bowl game he didn’t put in the work

If rumors of him transferring again are true I say gtfo
Drinking the night before? Link? Theta amazing.

QB room needs a cleansing. Getting a grad transfer with high character and work ethic to bridge to TVD or Matocha would be huge. JW still hasn’t matured, Tate is all over the place, and Perry just doesn’t have it.

Advertisement
out of Texas. Lashley might have some familiarity with him. I wonder if SMU ever seriously tried to recruit him?

Obviously reading the press clippings it’s hard to argue with the hire. He seems like the perfect fit.

Briles was suppose to be a similar fit for FSU. I worry that Manny has already lost the team similar to Willie’s situation last year and that the OC wont be able to right the ship.

On the other hand, I want Manny fired badly. I hate his gimmicky D and don’t believe he understands how to coach us to a Nationals title. So if he has lost the team he’ll be fired in a year.

Win-Win.

Advertisement
Back