This guy has not amounted to much

I will forever remember Ermon Lane as the guy that Uncle Luke claimed was "good enough to go straight from high school to the NFL."

He'll be working for UPS in two years (no shame in that). His phone wallpaper will be his hand adorned with those State Champion rings FSU is doling out these days.

I doubt it. UPS is a pretty reputable company that drug tests regularly.

Advertisement
If you followed Keith's recruiting, this was pretty easy to see coming. We were all hoping he would come here because we were absolutely desperate for DT's at the time but there were so many red flags with this kid. Still, I'll always remember him fondly for giving us "Salute the Hoot" and getting sent home from his FAU visit.

I will forever remember Ermon Lane as the guy that Uncle Luke claimed was "good enough to go straight from high school to the NFL."

He'll be working for UPS in two years (no shame in that). His phone wallpaper will be his hand adorned with those State Champion rings FSU is doling out these days.

I doubt it. UPS is a pretty reputable company that drug tests regularly.

Yeah, plus, I'm not sure how good a of a driver he'd be since his only skills are following Dalvin Cook and dropping things.

If you followed Keith's recruiting, this was pretty easy to see coming. We were all hoping he would come here because we were absolutely desperate for DT's at the time but there were so many red flags with this kid. Still, I'll always remember him fondly for giving us "Salute the Hoot" and getting sent home from his FAU visit.

FAU had set up a nice type little banquet for him and another player as recruits and they "got bored" and started throwing food around and acting like jerks.

Advertisement
This kid tweeted Salute the Hoot, then got kicked off of FAU's official visit and ruined his boy Todney Evan's chance at a scholarship there. The most entertaining thing ever, but ain't surprised he's been trash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back