This guy has not amounted to much

Advertisement
A lot of front runners who tried to clown the home team didn't fare too well.

Advertisement
You can add Davante Phillips to the long list of turncoat ****heads who went up North & haven't done **** their whole career...

I guess all the sloppy loose Trailerhasse trash b*tches was worth it.

weighted 310 in high school but was too slow for DT so the has him reduce to 275 and play DE and he cannot make it there.

F*ck these clowns that don't put on for the home team.

Coming back home with permanent viral lesions from the all the hillbilly Suzy Rottencrotches

Advertisement
I wouldn't hate a kid for not going to Miami, but if he trolled us first? Zero ***cs given for this bithc.

Advertisement
Keef and two other S.Fl. Defensive tackles that year and after jerking us around one went to LSU,One went to FL,and Keef went to FSU. The Fl. kid is looking for a new school and Keef's a bust. Not sure about the LSU kid but at least he told us early he was going there and never wavered.

You can add Davante Phillips to the long list of turncoat ****heads who went up North & haven't done **** their whole career...

What happened with him anyways? Don't think I've heard **** about phillips since the day he signed with the moles

Advertisement
Cook and Brian Burns the only ones that got away to FSU.

And Ermon!
Ermon Lame has been a complete bust, Lol...

They even had to move him to Safety & he's still garbage.

I knew Lane would never materialize as he was slow. He is one guy I believe Dingle would beat in a race. As a 10th grader entered a few meets then did not do anymore after that I can see why with the times.

100m--11.89.... Lane, Ermon....Sam Burley Hall of Fame Invitational....2012-03-02

he finished in 34th place--at the above meet
34....Lane, Ermom ... Homestead... 11.89

Long Jump--17-7....Lane, Ermon.... Varela Viper Track & Field Classic..... 2012-03-30

Last edited:

Some stories have it he was a sweetener to help keep Cook committed as other schools were trying to make moves for him to decommit.

The FSU people knew how to work it with Phillips, the grandmother to keep Cook as he was offered a full year after Vook
Da'Vante Phillips Stats - Florida State Seminoles - ESPN

Advertisement
Back