This Guy Gets It

Advertisement
Butch needs to visit the campus every day with a different 1st round pick and stop by to say hi to Frenk. Keep that up until dude say "No Mas" you got the job.

0.0% chance. Im not trolling. Im sorry if anybody is offended.There's 2 groups who want Butch. The young kids just wanna win and bring The U back. I get that and they hear last time we were great was when Butch was here and he build a dominate program. That was 20 years ago. And the older group, that remembers the championship years and sentimentally thinks its that easy. Many reasons why Butch will never ever ever coach here again and why it would be a bad idea. Ive posted many of them but nobody wants to hear the truth. Notice not a single former player has called for Butch to come back. Its well known inside the program its not even an option.Regardless what you hear there is a 0.00000000% chance.

I'd like to say you have a valid point. I'd like to. But I'd be lying my a$$ off.

I'd like to say I'm happy you're here. I'd like to. But I'd be lying my a$$ off.

I'd bet they had to burn the schoolhouse to get you out of the third grade.

Advertisement
0.0% chance. Im not trolling. Im sorry if anybody is offended.There's 2 groups who want Butch. The young kids just wanna win and bring The U back. I get that and they hear last time we were great was when Butch was here and he build a dominate program. That was 20 years ago. And the older group, that remembers the championship years and sentimentally thinks its that easy. Many reasons why Butch will never ever ever coach here again and why it would be a bad idea. Ive posted many of them but nobody wants to hear the truth. Notice not a single former player has called for Butch to come back. Its well known inside the program its not even an option.Regardless what you hear there is a 0.00000000% chance.

You are a lying troll and I'm calling your ***** *** out.

Romberg lobbied for Butch to be the next coach on the radio today.

He also said that Joaquin was on board also, as well as Sapp and many, many other Canes greats.

Now whose opinion do you think any intelligent person would side with?

A) The former great players that he coached either as a coordinator or head coach or,

B) Some troll on the CiS board (that would be you) that never played under Butch?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what the obvious answer to this question is.

Advertisement
Back