This GIF says it all

Advertisement
Advertisement
See, this is that bullsh!t I talk about.

This is that "fun boy" ****.

The fvck are you doing taking goofy *** pictures while you're still down to Virginia?! You should be ****ed off that you're even in a dog fight with Virginia. Too ****ed off to take fun pictures.

And WTF are the pictures for anyway? You going to save them, and reminisce about the night you lost to Virginia?

I can't say this enthusiastically enough...

GET THIS BULLSH!T AWAY FROM MY FAVORITE PROGRAM!!!

This is not Miami football!

I get that completely. But it was TVD's first touchdown in his first game as starter. There's nothing wrong with taking that picture.
Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

Advertisement
Another play that kinda irked me. I'm probably overreacting but still.

At some point late into the 3rd quarter (may have even been the 4th quarter), LT made a nice play on 2nd down. They subbed him out before the next play which was a 3rd down. A bunch of players started congratulating him for the play he made. They were all focused on him with little to no attention being put towards what was actually happening on the field.

My issue? It's that it was 2nd down with 3rd and 5 next. Why the f*ck are you celebrating like y'all just won the game on a 2nd down play?

IIRC we were able to get the stop but still. Manny has been so focused on the individual plays made by players that he forgot there's an entire f*cking game to be played. Just proves that what we have are a bunch of players. Not a "team" but instead a bunch of players that all happen to wear the same uniform.

You're seeing it in hindsight. At that point they probably thought it was the beginning of a comeback. And from a personal side, that picture will be on TVD's shelf for decades. There's nothing wrong with it at all.

Of all the things to be ****ed about, this could possibly be the most nitpicky.

Advertisement
You're seeing it in hindsight. At that point they probably thought it was the beginning of a comeback. And from a personal side, that picture will be on TVD's shelf for decades. There's nothing wrong with it at all.

Of all the things to be ****ed about, this could possibly be the most nitpicky.
Well at least there's one of you

Advertisement
Wow. I thought you were joking with your first statement, then you backed it up with this.

I’m not going to be rude, but come on…
If TVD was your kid, would you want a copy of that picture?
Is this the biggest problem from last night?
Is it even in the top 10?
Does it take focus away from the real problem?

Advertisement
Back