This douche is really a Gaytor, right?..Golden to PSU article

Advertisement
Ehh........... Alma Mater or not, the stench of that entire situation would hardly make taking that job an automatic. For anyone. Much less Golden, or Meyer.

Gorten is into these stories where he doesn't have to do any new work- just recyle months-old quotes and speculate about what happens next. Maybe our "sources" are quieter than they used to be, but it doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to make a few calls or actually investigate to see if there's a story before you complete the day's work.

Advertisement
Given the rate at which Paterno's support is eroding, I don't think they'll be replacing him with someone with a connection to the program. I'm thinking they bring in a fresh face with no ties.

Uh, why would he go there? Never thought I would say this, but our situation is better right now.

I just read where the NCAA may well be investigating a loss of institutional control at PSU.

Advertisement
Uh, why would he go there? Never thought I would say this, but our situation is better right now.

Not from a football perspective.
As bad as this scandal is at StatePenn, they are not facing the uncertainty of inpending sanctions like we are.
The new coach at that school will have a clean slate to work with, as the folks involved in that scandal will be gone.

Advertisement
I dont see Penn state hiring anyone with Penn State ties. That rules out Golden and Schiano

Advertisement
Back