This douche is really a Gaytor, right?..Golden to PSU article

BigCaneAl

Senior
Not as bad as that Gayturd that writes for the Herald - Isreal Gutierrez.

SniperCane

Freshman
Ehh........... Alma Mater or not, the stench of that entire situation would hardly make taking that job an automatic. For anyone. Much less Golden, or Meyer.

Gennaker Cane

Freshman
Gorten is into these stories where he doesn't have to do any new work- just recyle months-old quotes and speculate about what happens next. Maybe our "sources" are quieter than they used to be, but it doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to make a few calls or actually investigate to see if there's a story before you complete the day's work.

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Staff member
Given the rate at which Paterno's support is eroding, I don't think they'll be replacing him with someone with a connection to the program. I'm thinking they bring in a fresh face with no ties.

Problem2

All-American
Uh, why would he go there? Never thought I would say this, but our situation is better right now.

dantana

Band
Banned
I just read where the NCAA may well be investigating a loss of institutional control at PSU.

MedleyCane

Senior
Uh, why would he go there? Never thought I would say this, but our situation is better right now.
Not from a football perspective.
As bad as this scandal is at StatePenn, they are not facing the uncertainty of inpending sanctions like we are.
The new coach at that school will have a clean slate to work with, as the folks involved in that scandal will be gone.

CTCANE

Junior
I dont see Penn state hiring anyone with Penn State ties. That rules out Golden and Schiano