This COVD-19 will help to keep more local recruits close to home.

Paper trail, they wont do that.

Plus the bag is dropped after they signed, not before.

I've been told that there are now multiple bag drops, both pre and post. SEC schools now pay $$$ for taking OVs to their campuses and separately pay (sometimes) for the cancellation of OVs to other campuses.

Advertisement
**** we not have a **** football season..imo it’s very likely basketball season is over..2020 sucks

I've been told that there are now multiple bag drops, both pre and post. SEC schools now pay $$$ for taking OVs to their campuses and separately pay (sometimes) for the cancellation of OVs to other campuses.

Bag dropping on the OV is nothing new. Even G5s do it. The pre bag drop goes to the HS coach so they can pay for the expenses of an UOV.

Bag dropping on the OV is nothing new. Even G5s do it. The pre bag drop goes to the HS coach so they can pay for the expenses of an UOV.

Then why did you say "Plus the bag is dropped after they signed, not before"?

Advertisement
Also I think the economic impacts will hurt the Bag dropping boosters of the SEC. They won’t be able to afford putting together and drooping those bags like before with everything going on.
It’s entirely possible but really depends on how soon things are “back to normal, especially with flying. No one would consider flying for a recruiting trip for months. But will that change in November?

Then why did you say "Plus the bag is dropped after they signed, not before"?

The couple thousand on a OV aint getting kids signed. The house and cars the players see guys on the team driving in and living in is getting them signed. The "jobs" they family getting is getting them signed. The $300k over the 3 years on campus is getting them signed.

The couple thousand on a OV aint getting kids signed. The house and cars the players see guys on the team driving in and living in is getting them signed. The "jobs" they family getting is getting them signed. The $300k over the 3 years on campus is getting them signed.

I've heard the price of OVs is now much higher than "couple thousand".

Again, the point is that bags are dropped before the commit. A kid can take multiple payouts from multiple schools for OVs, hence the new normal of "paying for an OV cancellation".

And stop acting like "$300K" is normal, because it isn't. But paying for OVs is.

You seen Blue streak then yall know **** happens.. Coach caved in that movie.. he wanted his job.. most of yall have never had high pressure jobs....That **** comes with a lot of stuff nobody wants to talk about

Advertisement
Anny reading this like.....hmm the covis 19 cloud excuse.

10 year contract extension the next day by UM after he speaks to them about it

Advertisement
Back