This could get...interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tetra what do you want civil war? Or just every white person eliminated?
In another thread, which I closed, I stated that there’s a disparity between the way black and White people have been treated in this country and you went into the locked thread and dumbvoted me. Not even a downvote or a disagree vote, a dumbvote which is beyond dismissive. Like you can’t fathom it.

You’re in here talking about how other people besides White people owned slaves, and leaving confederate flags and things paying homage to that just be under the guise of preserving history.

It’s pretty clear that you have no ability or care to understand the pain of others. That’s the nicest way I can put it. There’s really no point in anyone with a differing view having a discussion about it with you or a select few of your friends on here.

Advertisement
Reading thru this thread was about as sad and depressing as it gets. Highlights the pathetic divide going on in this country right now. There is no middle anymore. You are either a "redneck racist" or a "liberal crybaby history killer" when there is division of this magnitude there can be no real change or progress. The only outcome of what is going on in this country right now is simply folks taking sides and labeling the other side as enemy. When we have now reached a point where every white person is supposed to feel guilty about their so called privilege, and every protester is a criminal, how in God's name do you bridge that gap? Leave your political views off the board and allow our canes to be the escape it needs to be.
It's an election year cuz and left hate Trump more than they love America.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back