This coming year reminds me of the New York Giants pre-07

Miami has an average #16 best recruiting class the past 4 years. "The Cloud" was overblown. We had players to win, coaches didn't do their part....

Advertisement
Seriously, none of you seen to know what an NCAA investigation does to recruiting or when the worst damage occurs. The most damaging part of the so called cloud was the almost 2 years Miami was under investigation when the penalties that might be imposed were unknown. Remember what the penalty speculation in the media included: death penalty on down.

Seriously, none of you seen to know what an NCAA investigation does to recruiting or when the worst damage occurs. The most damaging part of the so called cloud was the almost 2 years Miami was under investigation when the penalties that might be imposed were unknown. Remember what the penalty speculation in the media included: death penalty on down.

Cool. Over that stretch, we still brought in more talent than everyone on our schedule outside of FSU and ND.

Advertisement
We have a delusional fan base that think the coaching staff can come into a mess and cloud and snap their fingers and be great again.

HOLY ****. Can stop with this fueling cloud? It was a myth we all fell for it (I fell for it)but learn to see the b.s for what it is. Ffffuuuck you don't even have to take responsibility and even blame Meyer. Dude had his own "cloud" and ******* won NC with a backup's backup.

Now back to Golden's cloud and the myth that recruits were turned off by not knowing
Miami Class ranked since Golden got hired:

2011:(not part of the "cloud") #36 Only class I'll excuse because he only had like 2 month to put together Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2011 Team Recruiting Rankings

2012: #8 College Football Class Rankings 2012 - ESPN

2013: [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 5[/URL] Football Class Rankings - ESPN

2014: # 10 (couldve been #1 /#2) Football Class Rankings - ESPN

2015: #23 Football Class Rankings - ESPN

2016: (as of now) #8 http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/classrankings?class=2016

Avg "cloud" ranking: 12 (2012-2016)

You're ******* telling me Golden cant ******* win, at least, the Coastal with an average ranking class of 12? Does he need Miami's 2001 roster to sniff the ACC game?

P.S. Duke and Georgia Tech have reached the ACC title game since 2012...do I really need to research their avg class rankings?

HOLY ****. Can stop with this fueling cloud? It was a myth we all fell for it (I fell for it)but learn to see the b.s for what it is. Ffffuuuck you don't even have to take responsibility and even blame Meyer. Dude had his own "cloud" and ******* won NC with a backup's backup. Now back to Golden's cloud and the myth that recruits were turned off by not knowing Miami Class ranked since Golden got hired: 2011:(not part of the "cloud") #36 Only class I'll excuse because he only had like 2 month to put together Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2011 Team Recruiting Rankings 2012: #8 College Football Class Rankings 2012 - ESPN 2013: [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 5[/URL] Football Class Rankings - ESPN 2014: # 10 (couldve been #1 /#2) Football Class Rankings - ESPN 2015: #23 Football Class Rankings - ESPN 2016: (as of now) #8 http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/classrankings?class=2016 Avg "cloud" ranking: 12 (2012-2016) You're ******* telling me Golden cant ******* win, at least, the Coastal with an average ranking class of 12? Does he need Miami's 2001 roster to sniff the ACC game? P.S. Duke and Georgia Tech have reached the ACC title game since 2012...do I really need to research their avg class rankings?
This. The cloud argument is absurd. And when this is pointed out, there's no comment. No reason why we should not have beaten the UVAs and PITTs of the world during this stretch.

I'm going to miss Aguante in November when he's gone into hiding....not really. The bumps on this thread in November will be epic.

Advertisement

I think you missed the part where we still recruited well enough over every team in our own division. Yet, where did we finish last year?

There was talk all over about firing Coach Tom Coughlin because of yearly second half collapses.

Well the same year Coach Coughlin wins a super bowl and beats one of the best teams in NFL history in the Patriots.

It just goes to show you the critics have no clue on what they're talking about.

The same situation is occurring here with the Miami Hurricanes.

We have a delusional fan base that think the coaching staff can come into a mess and cloud and snap their fingers and be great again.

There is a process to it and Coach Al Golden and the staff are right where this program should be.

Coach Al Golden and the entire coaching staff is going to prove everyone wrong who talked down on this program and the coaches.

They are going to embarrass the ego's of the doubters and make them think twice every time they criticize the staff

How?

When the fanbase criticizes the coaching staff for not getting more wins with "NFL TALENT" and the following year we get more wins WITHOUT those drafted players, what will it say about YOU.

Coach Al Golden and the coaching staff is going to straight up make fools out of all of you.

and I can't wait.

I'm predicting a 1 loss season. I'm predicting a ACC coastal. I'm predicting a top 10 finish. I'm predicting a top 5 recruiting class with studs like Sam Bruce , Jack Allison and Shaq Quarterman. I'm predicting to be national championship contenders every single year after #swag16 .

Ok....and if we don't?
Will you still deflect all responsibility from Golden and blame everything else?
Or will you be man enough to blame Golden?

Butch Davis laughs at this type of loser mentality.

Advertisement
Aguante has been hitting the aguardiente hard this morning. Que clase de come pinga for writing that drivel bro.

Man....Butch Davis is really like a Chuck Norris character to you, huh?

Advertisement
I like the OP's optimism and there is nothing I'd like better than the team to quiet down some of the idiot fans, but Daammnnnn. A one loss season? Love to see it but FSU, Clem' son, G-Tech, etc... Given what we gotz and what the teams we play gotz, it hard to see less than 3 or 4, losses - but here's hoping I be wrong.

Those are factors...but even if we did not play them this is a far fetched tale for only one reason....Al golden!

I looked into my magic 8ball during lunch...asked if Ag would have the same ****** season and recruiting results without the "cloud"...this is what it said
Crystal_Project_magic8ball.png

Yet more evidence that Al golden is a fuggin loser.

also please stay off da crack

Man....Butch Davis is really like a Chuck Norris character to you, huh?

Chuck Norris took Butch Davis' "How to be a real man" class.

Advertisement
Back