This coming year reminds me of the New York Giants pre-07

AguanteHurricanes

Thunderdome
There was talk all over about firing Coach Tom Coughlin because of yearly second half collapses.

Well the same year Coach Coughlin wins a super bowl and beats one of the best teams in NFL history in the Patriots.

It just goes to show you the critics have no clue on what they're talking about.

The same situation is occurring here with the Miami Hurricanes.

We have a delusional fan base that think the coaching staff can come into a mess and cloud and snap their fingers and be great again.

There is a process to it and Coach Al Golden and the staff are right where this program should be.

Coach Al Golden and the entire coaching staff is going to prove everyone wrong who talked down on this program and the coaches.

They are going to embarrass the ego's of the doubters and make them think twice every time they criticize the staff

How?

When the fanbase criticizes the coaching staff for not getting more wins with "NFL TALENT" and the following year we get more wins WITHOUT those drafted players, what will it say about YOU.

Coach Al Golden and the coaching staff is going to straight up make fools out of all of you.

and I can't wait.

I'm predicting a 1 loss season. I'm predicting a ACC coastal. I'm predicting a top 10 finish. I'm predicting a top 5 recruiting class with studs like Sam Bruce , Jack Allison and Shaq Quarterman. I'm predicting to be national championship contenders every single year after #swag16 .

Advertisement
Never+go+full+******+_9a43302de5a6ab055bc3fd3a3a2323e8.jpg

I like the OP's optimism and there is nothing I'd like better than the team to quiet down some of the idiot fans, but Daammnnnn. A one loss season? Love to see it but FSU, Clem' son, G-Tech, etc... Given what we gotz and what the teams we play gotz, it hard to see less than 3 or 4, losses - but here's hoping I be wrong.

Cloud? What cloud? 9 lossed scholarships? We lose out on giving 3 a year from NSD decommits. Seriously OP, how old are you?

Advertisement
Cloud? What cloud? 9 lossed scholarships? We lose out on giving 3 a year from NSD decommits. Seriously OP, how old are you?

9 losses scholarships and the fact that recruits didn't know what penalties were going to be handed out

So quick you forgot about that, or are you just low IQ?

OP that's great and all but 1) Golden has never proved to be a great HC 2) he doesn't have a great defensive staff to cover his deficiencies 3) what happens when we lose a game? Will the team quit on him?

9 losses scholarships and the fact that recruits didn't know what penalties were going to be handed out

Yet USC lost over 30 and has finished with better results.

Advertisement
I hope you're right, Aguante. I know it would make your husband's life easier and happier. It's very important that his family believe in him.

At least usc knew there penalty, Miami didn't

While it's clear you're a troll and do not believe a word of that drivel, I'll give you my view on the season: This year reminds me of the last 4 years under Golden with consistent underperformance, tentative play, and too much thinking instead of aggressiveness, resulting in a 7-win typical mediocre Golden season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Admins, ban this troll already. Actually, nevermind, he gives me joy to root for his amateur, wreckless predictions. Without trolls like this cat, this becomes a house wife.. (Predictable environment).

Last edited:
No excuses, we lost on the field not to an investigation. Jameis, can newton, and brady all won championships directly after major scandals broke before the big game. I have never heard a successful athlete EVER blame outside drama for losing a game. When you are on the field, your outside problems dont matter

At least usc knew there penalty, Miami didn't

Advertisement
Back