This coming year reminds me of the New York Giants pre-07

There was talk all over about firing Coach Tom Coughlin because of yearly second half collapses.

Well the same year Coach Coughlin wins a super bowl and beats one of the best teams in NFL history in the Patriots.

It just goes to show you the critics have no clue on what they're talking about.

The same situation is occurring here with the Miami Hurricanes.

We have a delusional fan base that think the coaching staff can come into a mess and cloud and snap their fingers and be great again.

There is a process to it and Coach Al Golden and the staff are right where this program should be.

Coach Al Golden and the entire coaching staff is going to prove everyone wrong who talked down on this program and the coaches.

They are going to embarrass the ego's of the doubters and make them think twice every time they criticize the staff

How?

When the fanbase criticizes the coaching staff for not getting more wins with "NFL TALENT" and the following year we get more wins WITHOUT those drafted players, what will it say about YOU.

Coach Al Golden and the coaching staff is going to straight up make fools out of all of you.

and I can't wait.

I'm predicting a 1 loss season. I'm predicting a ACC coastal. I'm predicting a top 10 finish. I'm predicting a top 5 recruiting class with studs like Sam Bruce , Jack Allison and Shaq Quarterman. I'm predicting to be national championship contenders every single year after #swag16 .

Blake? Is that you?

Advertisement
Aguante, since our penalty was announced, we have a losing record. We bombed the last half of 2013, beat only 4 bcs level teams in 2014, and had a record amount of 2015 commits decommit. The fake cloud SAVED Al

The existence of this thread is just another piece of evidence in favor of administering an IQ test with every new poster allowed to register on this board.

I'm as positive as anyone out there.
I hope you're right, but I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Cloud? What cloud? 9 lossed scholarships? We lose out on giving 3 a year from NSD decommits. Seriously OP, how old are you?

9 losses scholarships and the fact that recruits didn't know what penalties were going to be handed out

So quick you forgot about that, or are you just low IQ?

Yet USC lost over 30 and has finished with better results.

At least usc knew there penalty, Miami didn't

they knew their penalty before they got smacked by DUKE

Advertisement
There was talk all over about firing Coach Tom Coughlin because of yearly second half collapses.

Well the same year Coach Coughlin wins a super bowl and beats one of the best teams in NFL history in the Patriots.

It just goes to show you the critics have no clue on what they're talking about.

The same situation is occurring here with the Miami Hurricanes.

We have a delusional fan base that think the coaching staff can come into a mess and cloud and snap their fingers and be great again.

There is a process to it and Coach Al Golden and the staff are right where this program should be.

Coach Al Golden and the entire coaching staff is going to prove everyone wrong who talked down on this program and the coaches.

They are going to embarrass the ego's of the doubters and make them think twice every time they criticize the staff

How?

When the fanbase criticizes the coaching staff for not getting more wins with "NFL TALENT" and the following year we get more wins WITHOUT those drafted players, what will it say about YOU.

Coach Al Golden and the coaching staff is going to straight up make fools out of all of you.

and I can't wait.

I'm predicting a 1 loss season. I'm predicting a ACC coastal. I'm predicting a top 10 finish. I'm predicting a top 5 recruiting class with studs like Sam Bruce , Jack Allison and Shaq Quarterman. I'm predicting to be national championship contenders every single year after #swag16 .

What is the record number of negs on one post?

Cloud? What cloud? 9 lossed scholarships? We lose out on giving 3 a year from NSD decommits. Seriously OP, how old are you?

9 losses scholarships and the fact that recruits didn't know what penalties were going to be handed out

So quick you forgot about that, or are you just low IQ?
[MENTION=12818]AguanteHurricanes[/MENTION]: So Linda, how do you explain that Golden's best recruiting class was in 2012 BEFORE they knew what sanctions we were going to receive and that his recruiting classes have gotten worst each year we've moved away from the sanctions?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back