This class is on the verge of a complete copllapse....

I think the recent successes of the 2016 class over the past two weeks have gotten our fan base a bit "out of kilter" with their 2015 expectations.

Advertisement
No no no, you guys got it all wrong. According to Laz and his merry band of retards there is nothing to see here. Just keep praying for Golden to get this thing turned around, he has proven time and again that he is the smartest guy in the room so why even worry about who we recruit!?

I don't care, I didn't invest my time into recruiting this year after that garbage season

This recruiting class suck *** long before the season ended. Because we got our *** kicked all season. Don't come with that fan bull. We had one Alabama commit at CB and one jag DT that neither FSU nor UF wanted. Long long long before the season ended and the fans went ape ****. Keep spinning that bull. Oh and Ridley and SBB told them to kick rocks long ago. While they didn't recruit any CBs from so FL. The idiocy from some of you is beyond comprehension. Is this not what been happening every offseason since 2012? What about last recruiting cycle....was that the fans too? I hope some of you go to sleep and stay sleep

Last edited:
Advertisement
We've been on melt down mode for 4 years. Fan revolt? You mean to tell me it can get worse? No where to go but sideways or up, with or without Goldie, we've hit rock bottom.

Rock bottom? Wait until we go 4 - 8 next season.

He is going to say it's the fans fault, and that 6-7 and 0-4 vs FSU and a stubborn way of coaching by not admitting the weak links and no changes ( not that it would matter)
A lot of the fans on Twitter and FB telling recruits what to do and not do , are trolls for other programs! most of us have seen this show for four years and know the end result will be horrible without any help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea,will have the same 35,000 fans at games we always have.
Let's wait until signing day. I hope most here don't trade in the equity or commodity markets, you wouldn't last a year. Both are similar in that a lot of false information is put out to shake and distract people. Why drive yourself nuts until signing day when you have no clue how things will turn out.

Very Good Point

I just hope the press hammers his *** about the lack of South Florida kids & number of South Florida kids leaving since Golden came in here with his chest puffed out talking smack about Randy's classes and lack of SoFla kids. He needs to be held accountable for that particular failure, and if the admin won't do anything about him then he needs to answer for it in the media.
How's he going to answer questions when he's hiding? The fat rat had been in hiding since the season ended. No one's seen him.

Maybe someone will grab and question Punxsutawney Al when he finally peeks his swollen head out on Groundhogs Day.

He'll have to face the music come signing day. Hiding will only worsen things. Just have a puke bag handy when he coughs up his excuses. It's going to be ugly.

Do you remember what Al looked like in that first press conference after Ped State ****mbe Motumboed him? He will look worse than that on NLOI day if this class falls apart.

Indeed I do. I'm dreading the BS that he's going to spew.

Advertisement
Yea,will have the same 35,000 fans at games we always have.
Let's wait until signing day. I hope most here don't trade in the equity or commodity markets, you wouldn't last a year. Both are similar in that a lot of false information is put out to shake and distract people. Why drive yourself nuts until signing day when you have no clue how things will turn out.

Too bad there wasn't a market where you could short Al Golden. You would be richer than Croesus.

Do any of you so called Cane fans have any balls. Can't you wait till next week to whine and cry about the collapse of this season's recruiting class?
By the way - what the **** is a COPLLAPSE any way?

I think it's some kind of colonic disaster...a real problem. An intestnial prolapse, I guess. Need a surgeon to fix it.

Or maybe it's mental...like the OP's brain has copllapsed.

Advertisement
Back