This class is on the verge of a complete copllapse....

Do any of you so called Cane fans have any balls. Can't you wait till next week to whine and cry about the collapse of this season's recruiting class?
By the way - what the **** is a COPLLAPSE any way?

Advertisement
H
Golden is hanging on by a thread right now.

Opposing coaches are going for the throat. They were laying back in early January waiting to see what would happen with our staff. Now that there will be ZERO changes....the wolves have come out.

This could get very ugly.

If Scarlett bails and we don't get at least one of Norton or Marcus Lewis.....you are going to see a fan revolt like you have never seen before.

The 2015 class will quickly turn into the worst class Golden has signed.

Golden hasn't made a public appearance since the bowl game. He has tried to control the message through media hacks like Manny Navarro and Gary Ferman.
If this thing goes south and Golden has the balls to show up for the press conference......grab your popcorn.

Rookie post... Comeback after signing day...

I just hope the press hammers his *** about the lack of South Florida kids & number of South Florida kids leaving since Golden came in here with his chest puffed out talking smack about Randy's classes and lack of SoFla kids. He needs to be held accountable for that particular failure, and if the admin won't do anything about him then he needs to answer for it in the media.
How's he going to answer questions when he's hiding? The fat rat had been in hiding since the season ended. No one's seen him.

Maybe someone will grab and question Punxsutawney Al when he finally peeks his swollen head out on Groundhogs Day.

could you imagine the beating Fat Al would take from the press regarding his recruiting at an SEC school? Yikes

Yea,will have the same 35,000 fans at games we always have.
Let's wait until signing day. I hope most here don't trade in the equity or commodity markets, you wouldn't last a year. Both are similar in that a lot of false information is put out to shake and distract people. Why drive yourself nuts until signing day when you have no clue how things will turn out.

So very true

Advertisement
I just hope the press hammers his *** about the lack of South Florida kids & number of South Florida kids leaving since Golden came in here with his chest puffed out talking smack about Randy's classes and lack of SoFla kids. He needs to be held accountable for that particular failure, and if the admin won't do anything about him then he needs to answer for it in the media.
I wouldn't bet on that happening. We all know UM controls the press they say what they are told to say just like Pravda.

Do any of you so called Cane fans have any balls. Can't you wait till next week to whine and cry about the collapse of this season's recruiting class?
By the way - what the **** is a COPLLAPSE any way?

Are you a real attorney?

Advertisement
How's he going to answer questions when he's hiding? The fat rat had been in hiding since the season ended. No one's seen him.

Maybe someone will grab and question Punxsutawney Al when he finally peeks his swollen head out on Groundhogs Day.

He'll have to face the music come signing day. Hiding will only worsen things. Just have a puke bag handy when he coughs up his excuses. It's going to be ugly.

He'll have to face the music come signing day. Hiding will only worsen things. Just have a puke bag handy when he coughs up his excuses. It's going to be ugly.

Do you remember what Al looked like in that first press conference after Ped State ****mbe Motumboed him? He will look worse than that on NLOI day if this class falls apart.

Advertisement
The fans have brought the death penalty on the program trolling kids telling them not to come to Miami on twitter......so it doesn't matter who cares

**** off with blaming the fans. It's the fact we have an inept coaching staff that is the problem.

The sky isnt falling but I will admit that the bottom fell out of this thing pretty quick. We are at the point now where we would be happy to just hang on to the guys who have been committed to us since day 1? (St Louis, Chatman, Scarlett)...That is the definition of collapse. I don't know..I am at the point now where lets just get back on the field ASAP so that we can right all these wrongs. That is the only way we can convince these recruits that coming here isn't a waste of their 4 years.

Pete did say we could have a strong finish, i hope he still feels that way lol, my guess of a strong finish would be Norton, Scott, Callaway, Johnson and keeping Jordan Scarlett. Even though we miss out on CB

Advertisement
The sky isnt falling but I will admit that the bottom fell out of this thing pretty quick. We are at the point now where we would be happy to just hang on to the guys who have been committed to us since day 1? (St Louis, Chatman, Scarlett)...That is the definition of collapse. I don't know..I am at the point now where lets just get back on the field ASAP so that we can right all these wrongs. That is the only way we can convince these recruits that coming here isn't a waste of their 4 years.

I agree its not the end of the world but we have lost all steam and looks like we might end up with a lot of scrubs. this class is mediocre. some studs and some average players and some bad.

LULZ at Folden righting all the wrongs on the field.

I do think the class over even though their are some studs is a complete fail. are weak areas are RB,DT,MLB,and CB and we are good in the RB area the other besides. DT, MLB is not strong enough with only Perry who i really like.DT with Fines is a complete Fail. CB with MJ is not good at all. S i think we did really great in. just a bad class overall for our weak areas.

The Folden Function: Failure (F) as a function of Available Athletes (AA) to Signatures (S) divided by time (T).

F = f((AA)*S))/T

(The math isn't meant to be correct. Just fun. :dbc2:)

Advertisement
Back