This class is on the verge of a complete copllapse....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden is hanging on by a thread right now.

Opposing coaches are going for the throat. They were laying back in early January waiting to see what would happen with our staff. Now that there will be ZERO changes....the wolves have come out.

This could get very ugly.

If Scarlett bails and we don't get at least one of Norton or Marcus Lewis.....you are going to see a fan revolt like you have never seen before.

The 2015 class will quickly turn into the worst class Golden has signed.

Golden hasn't made a public appearance since the bowl game. He has tried to control the message through media hacks like Manny Navarro and Gary Ferman.
If this thing goes south and Golden has the balls to show up for the press conference......grab your popcorn.

what will the fan revolt look like? An empty stadium? Will we be able to tell the difference?

The sky isnt falling but I will admit that the bottom fell out of this thing pretty quick. We are at the point now where we would be happy to just hang on to the guys who have been committed to us since day 1? (St Louis, Chatman, Scarlett)...That is the definition of collapse. I don't know..I am at the point now where lets just get back on the field ASAP so that we can right all these wrongs. That is the only way we can convince these recruits that coming here isn't a waste of their 4 years.

The field is the what is wrong. Getting back on it will just destroy the 2016 class.

Advertisement
But Pillaaaaaaarrrrsssss....
building_collapse.gif

I told you after the Russell Bowl, 2014 would be a disasterous season and the recruitring class would be 2010 Radio like.

The only thing we are waiting for is what kids who were considered in the bag will stomp on the U hat next week on ESPN. (Scarlett and Walton, for two)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back