This class is officially sick at this point.

Pimpdaddycane

Redshirt Freshman
Mix in a juco DT and I'm ready to call it our best in 15 years. It has nearly everything. The friggin NCAA is the only thing that can stop AL. Phenomenal work, and I suspect we will have a positive shocker on signing day as well!

Advertisement
Barring an absolute hammering by the NCAA(which Donna would appeal) they cant stop Al IMO. Kosar 1st let it slip and then the Herald confirmed with a board of trustees member, that Miami has already self imposed scholarships. We only have 75 or so scholarships as is and NCAA sanctions are based off an 85 limit. What can they do take away 10 a year for 2 years we have been at 75-80 for 2 years already.

Not to mention we have already self imposed 3 post season games, offical recruiting visitor #'s, contact with recruits & coaches recruiting time on the road.

It's been sick for a while but thanks for making it official.

Finish it off with Dixon, Moten, Juco DT, maybe another Safety? And be done unless someone like Cook or Lane want to flip. Probably won't be ranked #1 but **** the rankings... that's a championship caliber class.

Advertisement
Like u said, add Dixon and moten and another juco dt and maybe one flip of cook or lane and it's top 3, and probably the top class w how they underrate the south Florida talent like gray and Mayes and turner. Golden is setting up a run for the next few years.

Finish it off with Dixon, Moten, Juco DT, maybe another Safety? And be done unless someone like Cook or Lane want to flip. Probably won't be ranked #1 but **** the rankings... that's a championship caliber class.
EVERYTHING has changed..... make your bets now. He's going to a hometown hero.

Mix in a juco DT and I'm ready to call it our best in 15 years. It has nearly everything. The friggin NCAA is the only thing that can stop AL. Phenomenal work, and I suspect we will have a positive shocker on signing day as well!

Agree that its a great class, but the best in 15 years is a stretch, the 2001 class had ST, Gore, Winslow, Wilfork, Parish, Kelly Jennings amongst others...

Advertisement
Top to bottom its one of the best classes I've ever seen here. The depth is absolutely ridiculous.

TP802

:ibisroflmao:

But yeah, this class is sick. Al has an eye for what he wants in a player, and then goes out and finds guys that fit. The momentum this team is building on and off the field is palpable.

Like u said, add Dixon and moten and another juco dt and maybe one flip of cook or lane and it's top 3, and probably the top class w how they underrate the south Florida talent like gray and Mayes and turner. Golden is setting up a run for the next few years.

Never mind Cook. A big back is the thing missing. I want Fournette for our NSD surprise.

Advertisement

I hope you are right!

Never mind Cook. A big back is the thing missing. I want Fournette for our NSD surprise.

You want the best back in the nation?

Advertisement
Chad Thomas tweeted that he is visiting Alabama. That serious?

EDIT: #TouchMoney ‏@F5_Chad
Visiting Alabama one more time.

Last edited:

Don't tease me....

I hear you. However, are you sure his grams and them are being "100" with UMs staff. Anyone can SAY ANYTHING, doesn't mean it's the truth. Dont know where you get info from, but just something to remember. I remember someone saying "staff wants Yearby and Michel, Cooks the odd man out" or some ****. When that was the FARTHEST thing from the truth. Dont know where dude got his "info" from either.

Advertisement
Back