This can’t be real…

Advertisement
Too late and I will not delete yet. You must atone for the sleepless night you have now assuredly caused me. I have restored much of your original PoRst as best I can and have thread banned you from here so that you can no longer destroy the treasures.

He should be made to change his user name to 'Clappy Chudinski' for 30 days for giving nearly all of us heart attacks.

And to think I was prepared to spill my guts publicly to Mack Miller

F8CD2F3C-B79F-415C-B88B-5B7BBEEE2504.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I normally reserve 'fwaggot' for low intelligence Florida Gator fans (redundant, I know).

But OP, you're a fwaggot. A thread deleting, heart attack inducing fwaggot.
That’s not British enough. It’s too easily discernible. Like that insult you used yesterday. That’s what I’m talking about. Something like that.

That’s not British enough. It’s too easily discernible. Like that insult you used yesterday. That’s what I’m talking about. Something like that.
I really didn't see an insult of any kind I made yesterday, other than commenting on the death of John Madden. You might be mistaking me for Cribby, Andrew, or Inday. lol

In any case, I gotta go to bed (somehow).

Good night RVA. OP, **** off. xD

Advertisement
@TerragonSix I’ve got you. He’s a barmy wazzok and a daft chavy git scrubber who is dead from the neck up. You’ll never see me this British again but Mackbammer ****ed me off proper with this. Pillocky bellend.

Advertisement
Back