This Board is Almost Unanimous

It could be someone already in the AD department, or they could hire someone to do the job. I have seen this twice in my career where a person was brought in as a consultant. They brought employees in to discuss issues and then they fired them. The people to e fired were already pre-selected. The consultant just did the dirty work. Easy to fire someone when you have NO vested interest in them. And easy on the college's side because they feel detached from the process. I'm surprised you guys never experienced this.
Oh, I have experienced exactly that. IMO, it's an extremely cowardly way of doing things. I had mixed emotions at the time but went on to bigger and better things.

Advertisement
Blake James said Richt back next year and that he will allow CMR to make all the decisions when it comes to his staff etc.

Advertisement
Blake James announced yesterday that he wasn't going to force Richt to make staff changes. For in case you missed it.

Advertisement
On the belief that major changes need to be made in the coaching staff. Most also believe it is not in Richt's DNA to actually fire someone. What needs to happen is for someone else in the AD's office to be assigned the task of "hatchet man".

All Blake needs to do is reach consensus with Richt on identifying the coaches that are not performing at the level required to turn our program around.

Then, let the firings begin. This tactic is used often in large corporations and other businesses. Why not for us?

Bro the coach that is not performing is MR. What's he going to do, Fire the OL coach, then fire the ST coach, then fire the QB coach, then fire the OC (Himself), then fire the RB coach, then fire the WR coach, then fire the DB coach, then fire the LB coach, then fire most of the Team because they are not performing well??? The only part of the team that has outperformed is the DL. Don't you get it?? This is an "Out of Control Process". He is responsible and accountable for all of the shortcomings of this Team. MR doesn't know either how to coach or what the **** he is doing.

Whether Richt makes any coaching changes will not alter his tenure. Program is buried until he's gone. I think next season will be his last. But if Blake James isn't shown the door with him, we will be right back here 3 years from then *****ing about another failed staff.

James sat on his *** and watched the baseball program deteriorate under a long time coach who was well beyond his freshness date. He won't do crap about Richt.

Advertisement
Back