This board has [become not so great... yet I'm still here... starting threads like this one]

Advertisement
Has gone to CRAP. No more fun in this forum. ****y posters and had more. It's unpleasant. Pencil pushers.

Come at me, bro.

IMG_3869.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has gone to CRAP. No more fun in this forum. ****y posters and had more. It's unpleasant. Pencil pushers.
Yeah the board has gone downhill over the past couple of years and the interesting thing is that this same thing happens on these boards all the time. I've been following the Canes on the internet since the Grassy days and the same pattern repeats itself. Some knowledgeable fans start a board and its great then the idiots find it and no one addresses their childish posts or bans the abusive posters then soon the knowledgeable posters get fed up and leave and before you know it the inmates are running the asylum until another board is started and the cycle repeats. There isn't enough oversight because these boards are run by people with real jobs and they just don't have the time to enforce the idiotic behavior. Probably the only solution is to put it behind a paywall and pay someone to enforce the rules which would eliminate the garbage posters and the childish nonsense that seems to destroy every thread.

Advertisement
Yeah the board has gone downhill over the past couple of years and the interesting thing is that this same thing happens on these boards all the time. I've been following the Canes on the internet since the Grassy days and the same pattern repeats itself. Some knowledgeable fans start a board and its great then the idiots find it and no one addresses their childish posts or bans the abusive posters then soon the knowledgeable posters get fed up and leave and before you know it the inmates are running the asylum until another board is started and the cycle repeats. There isn't enough oversight because these boards are run by people with real jobs and they just don't have the time to enforce the idiotic behavior. Probably the only solution is to put it behind a paywall and pay someone to enforce the rules which would eliminate the garbage posters and the childish nonsense that seems to destroy every thread.
This is actually a really good answer 😂

Advertisement
Back