This administration is disgusting

You’re right, I am a new poster. Thought this was for fans. Not mommas boys who think they can control the content that goes on it. Or better yet, cry because you’ve been posting on here for a long time. Probably unlike you, I’ve actually played college football. Not living through social media to act like your relevant.

Your creativity is admirable. This most recent short time here will definitely stand out.

Advertisement
Since you didn’t play anywhere, your opinion doesn’t matter either. But, I bet you’re the greatest player and coach you’ve seen. What a joke!!! Only place in your life you probably feel relevant. So sad for you, what a loser.
There are 1608 pages of old threads and these guys are worried about a newish poster sharing his opinion. Don't let them bother you.

I got to navigate 9 different advertisements on my page to even read a thread, don't mind these guys. We are 2-4 they are ornery. If we were 6-0 they wouldnt even say anything.

BTW you're right. The administration is a joke

Curious, what is incorrect about the first sentence? Maybe a bit exaggerated, but you do know that the school saw a large period of growth in staff, facilities and programs in the late 80s early 90s. It has always been contended that the growth of the medical program correlates to money gained through football revenue and bowl games. That combined with the lower paid staffs, and that UM merchandise during those years was some of the best selling college merchandise in the US.

Curious, what is incorrect about the first sentence? Maybe a bit exaggerated, but you do know that the school saw a large period of growth in staff, facilities and programs in the late 80s early 90s. It has always been contended that the growth of the medical program correlates to money gained through football revenue and bowl games. That combined with the lower paid staffs, and that UM merchandise during those years was some of the best selling college merchandise in the US.
To top it all off they get into the ACC and collect pay checks. Forgot how they got into the ACC.

Advertisement
You’re right, I am a new poster. Thought this was for fans. Not mommas boys who think they can control the content that goes on it. Or better yet, cry because you’ve been posting on here for a long time. Probably unlike you, I’ve actually played college football. Not living through social media to act like your relevant.
images (1).jpeg

Advertisement
This school was built on the back of the football players and coaches who put the work in to make this place something special. For the current and former administrations to come in and turn their backs on the reason why they are reaping the rewards they have today is sickening.

I know the former players,coaches, and fans feel betrayed by the administration for not upholding the standards and accountability that was built by former alumni.

For the coaches, you bring the promise of playing the best athletes. Bull$&@t, you act as though, if you haven’t been there for three years you don’t know how to play football. Jimmy Johnson recruited kids and told them that he is going to recruit someone better than them next year. That’s what good coaching does. You let them know that you don’t get complacent or stop working. Always looking for the next great talent. And, when you get it. you use it.

I love the “U” but very disappointed in the direction it’s been headed in. Fingers crossed, better days ahead.
@RVACane
split depth GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing like opening a thread with several insults to all the posters to sway and influence their way of thinking.
Great strategy OP

Not mommas boys who think they can control the content that goes on it. Or better yet, cry because you’ve been posting on here for a long time. Probably unlike you, I’ve actually played college football. Not living through social media to act like your relevant.
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

****! He got me boys. I'm real hurt right now.

Advertisement
Back