This administration is disgusting

jtullcane

Banned
Banned
This school was built on the back of the football players and coaches who put the work in to make this place something special. For the current and former administrations to come in and turn their backs on the reason why they are reaping the rewards they have today is sickening.

I know the former players,coaches, and fans feel betrayed by the administration for not upholding the standards and accountability that was built by former alumni.

For the coaches, you bring the promise of playing the best athletes. Bull$&@t, you act as though, if you haven’t been there for three years you don’t know how to play football. Jimmy Johnson recruited kids and told them that he is going to recruit someone better than them next year. That’s what good coaching does. You let them know that you don’t get complacent or stop working. Always looking for the next great talent. And, when you get it. you use it.

I love the “U” but very disappointed in the direction it’s been headed in. Fingers crossed, better days ahead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re right, I am a new poster. Thought this was for fans. Not mommas boys who think they can control the content that goes on it. Or better yet, cry because you’ve been posting on here for a long time. Probably unlike you, I’ve actually played college football. Not living through social media to act like your relevant.

You’re right, I am a new poster. Thought this was for fans. Not mommas boys who think they can control the content that goes on it. Or better yet, cry because you’ve been posting on here for a long time. Probably unlike you, I’ve actually played college football. Not living through social media to act like your relevant.
LoL

Advertisement
This school was built on the back of the football players and coaches who put the work in to make this place something special. For the current and former administrations to come in and turn their backs on the reason why they are reaping the rewards they have today is sickening.

I know the former players,coaches, and fans feel betrayed by the administration for not upholding the standards and accountability that was built by former alumni.

For the coaches, you bring the promise of playing the best athletes. Bull$&@t, you act as though, if you haven’t been there for three years you don’t know how to play football. Jimmy Johnson recruited kids and told them that he is going to recruit someone better than them next year. That’s what good coaching does. You let them know that you don’t get complacent or stop working. Always looking for the next great talent. And, when you get it. you use it.

I love the “U” but very disappointed in the direction it’s been headed in. Fingers crossed, better days ahead.
Lol the school is a school not a pro football team. The school got lucky.

Please go on.

Probably unlike you, I’ve actually played college football
flag-football.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s pretty cool when we have posters who actually played. It gives good perspectives. We have a few. D Rev Lee changed his screen name but he’s one…

CB3426D8-2766-4353-92A9-153344FAF526.gif

Who cares if you played college ball. Did you play at the U? If not, don’t care
Why do they all make new threads too?
Trolling

Who cares if you played college ball. Did you play at the U? If not, don’t care

Trolling
Since you didn’t play anywhere, your opinion doesn’t matter either. But, I bet you’re the greatest player and coach you’ve seen. What a joke!!! Only place in your life you probably feel relevant. So sad for you, what a loser.

Advertisement
Back