Third Scroggins?

Make sure you point this out to this @$$hole @3rdCane
And he is LIMITED!!!

This has been confirmed now.

And buddy boy, don’t come on here and sabotage a thread with your BS and think you won’t be called out.

And then call a guy an *****?

Cmon man. I asked a legitimate question because I have not been able to make a practice. Not a rumor, not a suggestion, a frigging question that is valid being that we had just lost DE4.

Let me help you. There’s probably a common denominator in your life that is the reason for all of your issues. What do you think that common denominator is?

Want a hint?
 
1786485060022.gif
 
And he is LIMITED!!!

This has been confirmed now.

And buddy boy, don’t come on here and sabotage a thread with your BS and think you won’t be called out.

And then call a guy an *****?

Cmon man. I asked a legitimate question because I have not been able to make a practice. Not a rumor, not a suggestion, a frigging question that is valid being that we had just lost DE4.

Let me help you. There’s probably a common denominator in your life that is the reason for all of your issues. What do you think that common denominator is?

Want a hint?
Listen Karen, you came on here and said wrong information and now you’re getting called out for it and clearly you can’t handle it. I said from the get-go he was participating in fall camp, which I’ve seen with my own eyes and you came on here like a punk and tried to call me a liar. Well go f|_|ck yourself, Karen and cry us a river because you were wrong punk! End of story. Lol
 
Listen Karen, you came on here and said wrong information and now you’re getting called out for it and clearly you can’t handle it. I said from the get-go he was participating in fall camp, which I’ve seen with my own eyes and you came on here like a punk and tried to call me a liar. Well go f|_|ck yourself, Karen and cry us a river because you were wrong punk! End of story. Lol
I came on here and called you a liar? I started the thread dude. You came on and tried to act like an insider with bad info and with a poor attempt to ridicule me. What alternative universe do you live in? Goodness.

Go ahead and get the last word in… this is blocking the top of the board. Is there an ignore button?
 
You originally said he was "fully participating" and then you dialed it back to "participating." Let’s keep it honest.
Participating, fully participating, he’s out there ******* practicing! What more would you like to know? Smh
 
I came on here and called you a liar? I started the thread dude. You came on and tried to act like an insider with bad info and with a poor attempt to ridicule me. What alternative universe do you live in? Goodness.

Go ahead and get the last word in… this is blocking the top of the board. Is there an ignore button?
You were wrong, I was right, end of story! I’ve seen him out there practicing since the beginning of fall camp. So go ahead and take your towel and cry us a river, Karen. Or go kick rocks like I told you to for the beginning. You were wrong, accept it!
 
You were wrong, I was right, end of story! I’ve seen him out there practicing since the beginning of fall camp. So go ahead and take your towel and cry us a river, Karen. Or go kick rocks like I told you to for the beginning. You were wrong, accept it!
It was actually Oliver Vernon you were seeing. He has gotten bored in retirement, so he threw on the old helmet and uniform
 
Participating, fully participating, he’s out there ******* practicing! What more would you like to know? Smh
And now he begins to back track, haha

You would make a terrible lawyer… and even worse adult

-Fake Insider Alert-
 
He is hurt currently working his way back from injury, and thats why Lowe situation has made the "Big DE" role dire currently.

They are moving our 3rd/4th best DT Keona Davis out to DE for depth behind Blount.

I think 3rd may be back by season, but its obviously not good news.

I would have moved Cole M. Back to that Big DE role already.


Lets be real, if we played a game tomorrow the DL that are playable is:

Damon Wilson
Ahmad Moten
Justin Scott
Armando Blount
Marquis Lightfoot
Keona Davis
Jarquez Carter

Booker Pickett potentially in pure pass rush situations.

Thats it.
Yet the Karen @NicKane keeps doubling down on that he did not say “fully participating.”

Guy is an embarrassment to all fake insiders.

Again, I would just have ignored if he did not go out of his way to come on here and call me out for asking a simple question that most would like to have answered.
 
@NicKane ’s comment:

“What’s wrong with some fans, it’s almost like people do this stupid stuff on purpose. There is nothing wrong with Scroggins, he is healthy and participating fully in fall camp! How many times does this need to be said? Smh”

He says nothing wrong and “fully” participating.

Wrong and wrong. Has been backed up by every outlet now. Hopefully he is back soon but he was definitely limited the first week. 1000%

Try again Clown.
 
@NicKane ’s comment:

“What’s wrong with some fans, it’s almost like people do this stupid stuff on purpose. There is nothing wrong with Scroggins, he is healthy and participating fully in fall camp! How many times does this need to be said? Smh”

He says nothing wrong and “fully” participating.

Wrong and wrong. Has been backed up by every outlet now. Hopefully he is back soon but he was definitely limited the first week. 1000%

Try again Clown.
He's literally been practicing, so just stfu. Do you have a personal beef with the Scorggins family or something?

I've never seen someone get so mad at something they're so wrong about lol. The difference between "participating" and "fully participating" is that big of a deal? He's out there on the practice field doing drills.

-The end
 
And he is LIMITED!!!

This has been confirmed now.

And buddy boy, don’t come on here and sabotage a thread with your BS and think you won’t be called out.

And then call a guy an *****?

Cmon man. I asked a legitimate question because I have not been able to make a practice. Not a rumor, not a suggestion, a frigging question that is valid being that we had just lost DE4.

Let me help you. There’s probably a common denominator in your life that is the reason for all of your issues. What do you think that common denominator is?

Want a hint?
**** on yourself
 
Yet the Karen @NicKane keeps doubling down on that he did not say “fully participating.”

Guy is an embarrassment to all fake insiders.

Again, I would just have ignored if he did not go out of his way to come on here and call me out for asking a simple question that most would like to have answered.
You’re wrong and you’re being called out for it and you clearly can’t take it because you’re a punk and your pu$$y and you’d be better off kicking rocks like I told you to from the get-go. Best of luck to your sport!
 
@NicKane ’s comment:

“What’s wrong with some fans, it’s almost like people do this stupid stuff on purpose. There is nothing wrong with Scroggins, he is healthy and participating fully in fall camp! How many times does this need to be said? Smh”

He says nothing wrong and “fully” participating.

Wrong and wrong. Has been backed up by every outlet now. Hopefully he is back soon but he was definitely limited the first week. 1000%

Try again Clown.
How does it feel to be wrong? Just out of curiosity, how does it feel? Because I told you Scroggins was participating at fall camp and you came on here ranting raving saying that’s wrong and you better have a picture of it or it’s not true. So for the rest of the community on here, please tell us how it feels to be wrong Karen? We’re all waiting for your answer! Lmao and just so you know, I can keep busting you up on this all day, all day sport!
 
How does it feel to be wrong? Just out of curiosity, how does it feel? Because I told you Scroggins was participating at fall camp and you came on here ranting raving saying that’s wrong and you better have a picture of it or it’s not true. So for the rest of the community on here, please tell us how it feels to be wrong Karen? We’re all waiting for your answer! Lmao and just so you know, I can keep busting you up on this all day, all day sport!
“Full Participation”
 
Back
Top