Third Scroggins?

Mario said that Scroggins will "not come back from injury", so I assume his wound was mortal.
 
The point being 3 weeks ago our field DE or bigger DE role was Blount/Lowe/Scroggins.

If we played a game this week all we have is Blount and they would deplete our DT depth to move Davis out to DE to back Blount up.

NOT IDEAL
I said it when the Lowe stuff was floated around. We need Davis to give us good snaps at SDE and we need an Ashari Charles type to grow up fast. As much as scroggins needs the reps we need him more for the back half of season.

Paper thin doesn’t describe it properly at that position
 
Last edited:
Pretty sure I saw him on the sled or at least hitting pads..
He's 31 and Charles is 13,might have been Charles.
20260810_120248_D8C88835-B408-4C36-A295-D45EDBDCF17A.png

#31 on the sled
 
I don't know that we would want Charles playing too much this year in meaningful games. He's going to take time to develop as it's been stated he has problems with the size of our OT's
 
I don't know that we would want Charles playing too much this year in meaningful games. He's going to take time to develop as it's been stated he has problems with the size of our OT's

Nah Charles is a freak at DE he’ll be fine. Blount, Wilson, and Lightfoot are going to take 80% of the snaps at DE regardless. With some Keona, Pickett, and Scroggins mixed in. The true freshman are going to get reps but in very small doses barring injury.
 
Dear Karen,

Don’t come on and bash a poster, deliver wrong info and then get upset when you get called out. It’s a bad look for an INSIDER!
Here you go sport! Hate to be the one that told you so, but I f|_|cking told you so punk! Scroggins is participating in fall camp, just like I’ve seen with my own eyes.

 
He is hurt currently working his way back from injury, and thats why Lowe situation has made the "Big DE" role dire currently.

They are moving our 3rd/4th best DT Keona Davis out to DE for depth behind Blount.

I think 3rd may be back by season, but its obviously not good news.

I would have moved Cole M. Back to that Big DE role already.


Lets be real, if we played a game tomorrow the DL that are playable is:

Damon Wilson
Ahmad Moten
Justin Scott
Armando Blount
Marquis Lightfoot
Keona Davis
Jarquez Carter

Booker Pickett potentially in pure pass rush situations.

Thats it.

"That's it"? You make it sound like this is the 1997 Canes.
Odd comment.
Unfortunately, injuries are a fact of life in this sport.
All that said, as of today 95 percent of college football programs would kill for
our DLine talent.
 
Back
Top