This sounds close to what DMoney saidAnother outlet just said he has not been in two deep since camp opened. So… must be what Mario and DM said… Coming back from injury, but is not a full go
He's 31 and Charles is 13,might have been Charles.Pretty sure I saw him on the sled or at least hitting pads..
Good thing we're not playing this weekThe point being 3 weeks ago our field DE or bigger DE role was Blount/Lowe/Scroggins.
If we played a game this week all we have is Blount and they would deplete our DT depth to move Davis out to DE to back Blount up.
NOT IDEAL
I said it when the Lowe stuff was floated around. We need Davis to give us good snaps at SDE and we need an Ashari Charles type to grow up fast. As much as scroggins needs the reps we need him more for the back half of season.The point being 3 weeks ago our field DE or bigger DE role was Blount/Lowe/Scroggins.
If we played a game this week all we have is Blount and they would deplete our DT depth to move Davis out to DE to back Blount up.
NOT IDEAL
He's 31 and Charles is 13,might have been Charles.Pretty sure I saw him on the sled or at least hitting pads..
everyone has trouble with the size of our OTsI don't know that we would want Charles playing too much this year in meaningful games. He's going to take time to develop as it's been stated he has problems with the size of our OT's
Not every team Miami plays is going to have 4 starters at least 6'6 330 lbs.I don't know that we would want Charles playing too much this year in meaningful games. He's going to take time to develop as it's been stated he has problems with the size of our OT's
I don't know that we would want Charles playing too much this year in meaningful games. He's going to take time to develop as it's been stated he has problems with the size of our OT's
Here you go sport! Hate to be the one that told you so, but I f|_|cking told you so punk! Scroggins is participating in fall camp, just like I’ve seen with my own eyes.Dear Karen,
Don’t come on and bash a poster, deliver wrong info and then get upset when you get called out. It’s a bad look for an INSIDER!
247sports.com
He is hurt currently working his way back from injury, and thats why Lowe situation has made the "Big DE" role dire currently.
They are moving our 3rd/4th best DT Keona Davis out to DE for depth behind Blount.
I think 3rd may be back by season, but its obviously not good news.
I would have moved Cole M. Back to that Big DE role already.
Lets be real, if we played a game tomorrow the DL that are playable is:
Damon Wilson
Ahmad Moten
Justin Scott
Armando Blount
Marquis Lightfoot
Keona Davis
Jarquez Carter
Booker Pickett potentially in pure pass rush situations.
Thats it.
Now I just saw him in full uniform with the rest of the team.
I saw him prominently in team drills. As a matter of fact he was standing beside #13 participating in team drills.Participating in team drills, or just doing individual stuff?