Third Scroggins?

You don’t know shlt and that’s a fact by your comment. He’s participating in fall camp and I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Anything that says otherwise, is a bunch of baloney.
Again,you've seen him run around but he's not hitting the blocking sled or any drills with the other DL involving the upper body.
 
You don’t know shlt and that’s a fact by your comment. He’s participating in fall camp and I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Anything that says otherwise, is a bunch of baloney.
Like I said Nic Klown, proof or GTFOH. He is not being mentioned, clearly NOT “participating fully” as you said, and there is a reason. I asked what the reason would be as it’s certainly injury related. Mario even mentioned it. And you come on here and complain. You need a hobby. And you have not seen anything in person, haha

You are embarrassing yourself.
 
Last edited:
1000018255.gif
 
Like I said Nic Klown, proof or GTFOH. He is not being mentioned, clearly NOT “participating fully” as you said, and there is a reason. I asked what the reason would be as it’s certainly injury related. Mario even mentioned it. And you come on here and complain. You need a hobby. And you have not seen anything in person, haha

You are embarrassing yourself.
You’re embarrassing yourself because you don’t know what the fvck you’re talking about. Believewhat you want sport but I can tell you that Scroggins is participating in fall camp. If you don’t wanna believe that, then kick rocks because I couldnt give two fvcks!
 
You’re embarrassing yourself because you don’t know what the fvck you’re talking about. Believewhat you want sport but I can tell you that Scroggins is participating in fall camp. If you don’t wanna believe that, then kick rocks because I couldnt give two fvcks!
Your so called insider report was that he was “participating fully.” There is nothing more sad than a fake insider who feels the need to reticule someone on a message board for asking a good question.

You’re probably wishing you had just left the thread alone.

Thank you to those who provided some actual news to this thread. I’ll just ignore Nic Karen from here.
 
Your so called insider report was that he was “participating fully.” There is nothing more sad than a fake insider who feels the need to reticule someone on a message board for asking a good question.

You’re probably wishing you had just left the thread alone.

Thank you to those who provided some actual news to this thread. I’ll just ignore Nic Karen from here.
He’s participating in fall camp @$$hole! What more do you wanna ******* hear? He’s not injured, he’s healthy and he’s participating. End of story! Again, you don’t wanna believe that, then kick rocks because I don’t give a shlt.
 
He is hurt currently working his way back from injury, and thats why Lowe situation has made the "Big DE" role dire currently.

They are moving our 3rd/4th best DT Keona Davis out to DE for depth behind Blount.

I think 3rd may be back by season, but its obviously not good news.

I would have moved Cole M. Back to that Big DE role already.


Lets be real, if we played a game tomorrow the DL that are playable is:

Damon Wilson
Ahmad Moten
Justin Scott
Armando Blount
Marquis Lightfoot
Keona Davis
Jarquez Carter

Booker Pickett potentially in pure pass rush situations.

Thats it.
If those 7 are what we expect them to be then this DL should be very dominant and very versatile.
 
He’s participating in fall camp @$$hole! What more do you wanna ******* hear? He’s not injured, he’s healthy and he’s participating. End of story! Again, you don’t wanna believe that, then kick rocks because I don’t give a shlt.
Dear Karen,

Don’t come on and bash a poster, deliver wrong info and then get upset when you get called out. It’s a bad look for an INSIDER!
 
Dear Karen,

Don’t come on and bash a poster, deliver wrong info and then get upset when you get called out. It’s a bad look for an INSIDER!
You’re the one that’s delivering wrong info, I’m telling you I’ve seen it with my own eyes, he’s participating in fall camp. If you don’t wanna believe it, then kick rocks or go walk off a cliff because I don’t care. I’m living in reality and he’s participating in fall camp. Here are the facts for you, he’s healthy from off-season surgery and he’s participating in fall camp. If you want, I can continue busting you up on this all day, it’s your choice sport?
 
Busting me up Karen? Haha

Fake insider says, “he is healthy and participating FULLY in fall camp”

You’re an embarrassment to all fake insiders! Hahaha
 
You’re embarrassing yourself because you don’t know what the fvck you’re talking about. Believewhat you want sport but I can tell you that Scroggins is participating in fall camp. If you don’t wanna believe that, then kick rocks because I couldnt give two fvcks!
Your so called insider report was that he was “participating fully.” There is nothing more sad than a fake insider who feels the need to reticule someone on a message board for asking a good question.

You’re probably wishing you had just left the thread alone.

Thank you to those who provided some actual news to this thread. I’ll just ignore Nic Karen from here.
This app needs a bot to help improve the attempts at slander that often miss the mark by the spelling.

For instance, here the bot would auto post...

Reticule?

A reticule is a small, vintage drawstring handbag used by women in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. It also serves as an alternative spelling for reticle, which is the system of crosshairs or fine lines inside optical or sighting instruments.

Alas...just having a little fun after a day of surfing, lawn mowing, and now enjoying my last papas alt brew...

Hopefully not mistaken for "ridiculing."
 
This app needs a bot to help improve the attempts at slander that often miss the mark by the spelling.

For instance, here the bot would auto post...

Reticule?

A reticule is a small, vintage drawstring handbag used by women in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. It also serves as an alternative spelling for reticle, which is the system of crosshairs or fine lines inside optical or sighting instruments.

Alas...just having a little fun after a day of surfing, lawn mowing, and now enjoying my last papas alt brew...

Hopefully not mistaken for "ridiculing."
That’s reticulous

Well that’s the Miami education for you
 
Back
Top