Think Berrios was impressed

Advertisement
Yeah, Cook and Lane can go play for Strong next year at U***. The Gator board is calling for Muscrap's head right now. I ******* love it, hahaha!

And they have 4 or 5 more losses waiting on them yet this year - LSU, Georgia, USCe, FSU and maybe even Arky.

Maybe we can stop crying about the guys bailing and appreciate what we are building here.

For a minute anyways.

Advertisement
Berrios would fit in great here...man I love that kids swagger...he would be Miami's Wes Welker

Come on kid and commit...

1064234.jpg

Advertisement
Cook left right after the game didnt go to Miami locker room.. Lane wasnt there

Cook's actions speak volumes. Don't think he wants to play with Yearby, and appers to be very solid to the gators.

From what I could see Friday night, Yearby's the better all around back. Yeah, Cook's explosive, and will break the long ones, but Yearby might be more complete, is unbelievable in making people miss, and showed more speed on that long run where almost scored. Maybe not as fast as Cook, but definitely good speed.

Advertisement
Cook left right after the game didnt go to Miami locker room.. Lane wasnt there

Cook's actions speak volumes. Don't think he wants to play with Yearby, and appers to be very solid to the gators.

From what I could see Friday night, Yearby's the better all around back. Yeah, Cook's explosive, and will break the long ones, but Yearby might be more complete, is unbelievable in making people miss, and showed more speed on that long run where almost scored. Maybe not as fast as Cook, but definitely good speed.

That Central backfield is insane (as everyone knows) Cook is a beast but I agree on Yearby, looks like he has the vision and the moves to be a stud back for us. And Powell looks like he's shot out of a cannon everytime he touches the ball. No dancing just hits the hole and goes. Add Berrios in the slot and maybe we can add Dixon with Langham and hopefully we get Griffen back after Prep. Add in KC, Darling, Gibbons, Linder...

You know who must have the weirdest boners every night... Kevin Olsen and Brad Kaaya. This O going to be putting up 500 yards a game........ by halftime.

Advertisement
I don't think we quite realize the impact this UF game and this season will have on recruiting. If we go 11-1 or 12-0 regardless of the post-season results. This team will have all of the kids wanting to come here. We've been saying win and they will come. Well I think we are about to find out.

Cook is going to be a prime time player, don't kid yourself. But if the kid doesn't want to be here, he can kick rocks with Matthew Thomas.

2001 Canes. Stars on the 3rd string that eventually got drafted high. You don't need to be starting as a Frosh to get drafted, you just need to step up when your number is called. With Duke on board and Yearby coming in to go with Gus and Crawford, Golden doesn't need to push for Cook hard. This is the reason why he shifting his focus to Patrick.

Duke/Yearby/Patrick would be something like Portis/McGahee/Gore

Unless for some reason Berrios doesn't really have a commitable offer, I can't see him going anywhere other than the U

Cook is going to be a prime time player, don't kid yourself. But if the kid doesn't want to be here, he can kick rocks with Matthew Thomas.

Nailed it.

But enough about Cook.

Berrios originally said he would make his decision after the game so I wouldn't be surprised if we heard from him pretty soon. I really want this kid. You sit back and pick apart kid's games all day long but the bottom line is he will give opposing DB's fits trying to cover him. Whether it means he gets open, or he allows someone else to go free, that's the type of kid I want on my team.

Advertisement
Back