They will regret this

I rarely root for another team unless it helps Miami, but I'll be pulling for Georgia from now on.

I am a UGA alum and a huge GA fan living in **** in TN. However, a little bit of UGA died with this move. I know Mark personally and love the man. I am now a fan of THE U! I will be keeping up and pulling hard for his first appearance in the playoffs. I don't know if he can pull Eason but I really hope he does. I am looking forward to getting to know this fan base.

Welcome!

Advertisement
I've been really impressed with Georgia fans, I have to say. For the most part they've had nothing but nice things to say and I wish them the same.

That said, I think the fact that their coach can't start until after the title game in January is really going to hurt them. By that time, we will have picked off the best assistant coaches and Georgia will be left with whatever is left

They'll also need to play catchup in recruiting

They're gonna lose top rated quarterback in the country. Could be their Teddy Bridgewater.

Yeah, I almost want them to have success if the people that have been vocal this last week are actually reflective of their fanbase as a whole. I don't know if Smart will work out but I'll certainly pull for them when they're playing other SEC teams.

I've been feeling the same way about UGA and its fans. They've proven to be a classy bunch. I'll root for them as well.

[QUOTE
I am a I am looking forward to getting to know this fan base.[/QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for.

I rarely root for another team unless it helps Miami, but I'll be pulling for Georgia from now on.

I am a UGA alum and a huge GA fan living in **** in TN. However, a little bit of UGA died with this move. I know Mark personally and love the man. I am now a fan of THE U! I will be keeping up and pulling hard for his first appearance in the playoffs. I don't know if he can pull Eason but I really hope he does. I am looking forward to getting to know this fan base.

Welcome to CIS. I've always admired GA teams and payed more attention the years when Herschel played - he was so amazing. If you already don't know, Miami fans deeply, especially hate Florida, so anything that brings them desperate, agonizing misery and lasting pain is cause for celebration (like watching reptile hopes snuffed out by Bama last night).

One of my all time favorite CFB plays is the Lindsay Scott catch and run with a short pass from Buck Belue in pretty much the GA end zone. Scott caught it at like the 15 yard line and was gone. Classic game ending score.

[video=youtube;vOhWVvsrq5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhWVvsrq5k[/video]

I was also touched when I read that at the last meeting coach Richt had with the GA players to personally inform them he wasn't coaching their bowl game because he took the job here, that the team thew up the U in love back at him. Classy, inspirational stuff.

The Georgia fans have been nothing but class during this transition. I am officially a bull dog fan going forward!

Advertisement
I've been really impressed with Georgia fans, I have to say. For the most part they've had nothing but nice things to say and I wish them the same.

That said, I think the fact that their coach can't start until after the title game in January is really going to hurt them. By that time, we will have picked off the best assistant coaches and Georgia will be left with whatever is left

They'll also need to play catchup in recruiting

They're gonna lose top rated quarterback in the country. Could be their Teddy Bridgewater.

Yeah, I almost want them to have success if the people that have been vocal this last week are actually reflective of their fanbase as a whole. I don't know if Smart will work out but I'll certainly pull for them when they're playing other SEC teams.

I've been feeling the same way about UGA and its fans. They've proven to be a classy bunch. I'll root for them as well.

I may have accidentally negged.
I've been a fan of UGA as far back as Herschel Walker, but mainly because of Richt and as the only SEC team I can stand.
The celebration against UF was Cotton bowl worthy.

Advertisement
Back