They Mad

Excuse me, but church Is hypocritical....you think JC never got a BJ?

I"m sure they must have had BJs back then.

Advertisement
I remember this reply took me over the top. I fell out of my chair. Blamed his own offspring.

Then he asks the mods to delete the thread, and also how to delete pictures at the same time. I’m still laughing.

So many things going on. Hilarious.
That's the nun **** dude?!? Lmao...

Advertisement
How is church Hypocritical?
He’s 1,000 years old and just talking randomly out his *** as usual. He’s not going down the path of your views on the Catholic Church which we’ve all seen... which isn’t relevant to this thread on dirty nun ****. Hopefully this thread stays on topic about OP’s love of dirty nun ****. It’s all about the 👇

A07D9E09-EFCF-421E-8EE8-F46D2854933F.jpeg

He’s 1,000 years old and just talking randomly out his *** as usual. He’s not going down the path of your views on the Catholic Church which we’ve all seen... which isn’t relevant to this thread on dirty nun ****. Hopefully this thread stays on topic about OP’s love of dirty nun ****. It’s all about the 👇

View attachment 115149

The OP hasn't been on here since early February. I guess since he's stuck home he's got a lot of Nun **** to get through.

Advertisement
Idk what was funnier, the nun **** guy or the *** cruise guy, where is that thread? 😂

Nevermind, found it, hilarious. The best part about this thread is that none of the mods helped him out at all. Still can’t believe he asked for it to be deleted 😂😂😂 I love this place

Nevermind, found it, hilarious. The best part about this thread is that none of the mods helped him out at all. Still can’t believe he asked for it to be deleted 😂😂😂 I love this place
Do you have a link to the *** Cruise Thread? I Can’t find it.

Advertisement
Do you have a link to the *** Cruise Thread? I Can’t find it.
This is the same guy (nun ****) that started a thread before the LSU game a week early saying his wife had just painted his face and he was getting ready for the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back