They Mad

His newest gem.

Advertisement

His newest gem.
SAME DUDE?!?!?

Advertisement
it wasn’t me idk what happened I think my son was on earlier.

Mods plz lock thread. How do I delete pictures

I remember this reply took me over the top. I fell out of my chair. Blamed his own offspring.

Then he asks the mods to delete the thread, and also how to delete pictures at the same time. I’m still laughing.

So many things going on. Hilarious.

Advertisement
I remember this reply took me over the top. I fell out of my chair. Blamed his own offspring.

Then he asks the mods to delete the thread, and also how to delete pictures at the same time. I’m still laughing.

It was even funnier the response that he got for asking mods to lock the threat. Dudes would not let up on that.

No doubt. Tho it was the fact he was one-two'ing between naked nuns and Jimbo's wife to rub one out that really put it over the top for me.

Advertisement

As a virtuous and deeply religious man, I was aghast to hear that a poor impressionable chaste nun could be defiled for prurient pleasure...and would drag the fine, scandal free image we in religious institutions have earned, into question.

To prevent our reputations from being sullied, I subjected myself to carefully reviewing the footage-- every second-- so that I might perhaps be able to fix the horrible lapse in judgement from our poor naive nun in question.

I became infuriated when I noticed she had tattoos, belly and tongue ring, and did not seem like she was upset in the least.

Please know people, I am now positive that she is not really a nun and the video is a bold faced SHAM!!!

Purity of our religious icons is restored as this theory of a nun breaking her vows is DEBUNKED!!!

As a virtuous and deeply religious man, I was aghast to hear that a poor impressionable chaste nun could be defiled for prurient pleasure...and would drag the fine, scandal free image we in religious institutions have earned, into question.

To prevent our reputations from being sullied, I subjected myself to carefully reviewing the footage-- every second-- so that I might perhaps be able to fix the horrible lapse in judgement from our poor naive nun in question.

I became infuriated when I noticed she had tattoos, belly and tongue ring, and did not seem like she was upset in the least.

Please know people, I am now positive that she is not really a nun and the video is a bold faced SHAM!!!

Purity of our religious icons is restored as this theory of a nun breaking her vows is DEBUNKED!!!

Word.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back