They Mad

it wasn’t me idk what happened I think my son was on earlier.

Mods plz lock thread. How do I delete pictures

Just when I thought this thread couldn’t get any better.

Here comes OP desperately trying to get mods to lock thread, and now is blaming his “son”. Rofl.

C’mon man, we all know youngsters know to exit out of their tabs and clear their caches and browsing history.

You just may as well own this shīt, because you basically just admitted it with this desperate post. Nothing to be ashamed of, we’ve all had a great time at your expense. Thanks.

Advertisement
I'm not sure why OP wouldn't just man up to it, we all watch ****. Even in my best pu,ssy slaying days I still watched it. Anyway, I'm glad he didn't because his denial has turned this thread into gold.

giphy (1).gif

This thread needs to stay relevant as long as possible. Ill be putting a reminder in my phone to bump it monthly

Advertisement
it wasn’t me idk what happened I think my son was on earlier.

Mods plz lock thread. How do I delete pictures

This is like Trump admitting to obstructing justice.

Mods, please contact Florida DCF and have this guy's kids put into foster care.

Advertisement
I'm not sure why OP wouldn't just man up to it, we all watch ****. Even in my best pu,ssy slaying days I still watched it. Anyway, I'm glad he didn't because his denial has turned this thread into gold.

View attachment 55880

I’m married so of course I watch **** . I’m sure that why she was smiling going down the wedding aisle last ******** she was giving

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back