They Mad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dam op got me in trouble clicking on da link. Now my olelady looking at me crazy like nun **** are you serious lmao. Sorry op I had to throw u under da bus lol

Well... watched the **** that OP had watched, thank you for that RVA.

It's aiight, I suppose.

I'm more of an asian guy rather than a latina guy but I can dig it.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

The old " somebody was on my account " excuse. Ah....that brings back memories of the early message board days. The og excuse for a porst.

Just start another troll account and start over

I've received a bunch of messages about this incident from a number of people on this thread. Let me clear the air - I did NOT open up any of those tabs. My son was on RIGHT before I got on so there is your proof.

Secondly, mods please delete this thread as requested for a THIRD time. I'm embarrassed that this keeps on coming up when I was not responsible for the event. This potentially damaged my online reputation and reputation as a poster and I would prefer if we could move on from this event.

Thirdly, to the multiple individuals that sent me PM's containing links to the tab that was open - that was rude and a disgrace to the Catholic Church. You should be ashamed.

I've received a bunch of messages about this incident from a number of people on this thread. Let me clear the air - I did NOT open up any of those tabs. My son was on RIGHT before I got on so there is your proof.

Secondly, mods please delete this thread as requested for a THIRD time. I'm embarrassed that this keeps on coming up when I was not responsible for the event. This potentially damaged my online reputation and reputation as a poster and I would prefer if we could move on from this event.

Thirdly, to the multiple individuals that sent me PM's containing links to the tab that was open - that was rude and a disgrace to the Catholic Church. You should be ashamed.

OP Back for more....hahaha magical.

Best of luck to you, though I suspect this will go about as well as your Original post.

Dont feel bad we all enjoy nuns.

Advertisement
Advertisement

1. thanks for the bump, I hadn't seen this. Wife is ****ed at me laughing in bed at 6 AM, but worth it
  2. This was clearly done due to you craving attention... Why not just send the mods a PM?
  3. Seriously, thanks for the bump. That was incredible

Advertisement
Back