They hear the noise

I'm so tired of the spinning by Diaz and James. Just own it!!! Forget the wins and losses. We're so bad in so many categories statistically that that there is NO WAY IN **** that Diaz should be out there spinning that "We are close." I don't see any improvement from the start of the season. The team consistently starts slow and looks disinterested. Very little offensive line improvement. Tackling is atrocious 7 games into the season. This is all on coaching. Consistently out coached and bad decision making. His job is to prepare and motivate his team and Diaz and staff have done a **** poor job.!!!! PERIOD!!!!

Advertisement
I'm so tired of the spinning by Diaz and James. Just own it!!! Forget the wins and losses. We're so bad in so many categories statistically that that there is NO WAY IN **** that Diaz should be out there spinning that "We are close." I don't see any improvement from the start of the season. The team consistently starts slow and looks disinterested. Very little offensive line improvement. Tackling is atrocious 7 games into the season. This is all on coaching. Consistently out coached and bad decision making. His job is to prepare and motivate his team and Diaz and staff have done a **** poor job.!!!! PERIOD!!!!
I at least give credit to Willie Taggart who says it's up to him to get his team to play better and finish off the games with a win. All we get are excuses of what the players didn't do. I never hear the accountability on the coaches. It the coaches job to get the players ready to perform and put them in the best schemes that allow them to succeed.

Advertisement
he’s the head of the BOT for football and athletics now since 2015. He is not the problem, he wanted to hire butch in 2015 but was **** down by admin. When Blake hires manny, he was not informed and was out of town.

He and Richt are the reason money for staff was upped significantly. There are things certain people
have to be pc about. Believe me, he is ****ed and shouldn’t have said anything at all.

How is he not the problem if he publicly supporting this garbage AD and coach? Talking about “growing pains” and whatnot?

Put his *** on the banner right next to Blake

I am just in a state of shock after Saturday...almost catatonic
I sympathize. I was flat out ****ed after VT. I guess I expected a drastic change that would last at least well enough to get to 7 wins.

I remember once being told me the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. That's kind of where I'm at.

Advertisement
How is he not the problem if he publicly supporting this garbage AD and coach? Talking about “growing pains” and whatnot?

Put his *** on the banner right next to Blake

because he wanted to hire butch in 15 and was in ******* Europe when Blake hired manny in 15 minutes.

The public support is the pc way of acknowledging a sinking ship. He should have stayed quiet though, optics are terrible and self induced like everything else with this program

Epstein is just as much to blame as Flake James and Jennifer” I know nothing about football” strawley. This idiot is the head of the BOT and has been the point man on the last couple hires. Another guy with zero football knowledge trying to act like he knows what he is doing... guess what he doesn’t and the results speak for themselves

Advertisement
because he wanted to hire butch in 15 and was in ******* Europe when Blake hired manny in 15 minutes.

The public support is the pc way of acknowledging a sinking ship. He should have stayed quiet though, optics are terrible and self induced like everything else with this program
@dsddcane

Diaz allegedly called a player the 'N' word at a team meeting.

Anyone else hear about this? Just a rumor?
Wow... unbelievable... and after having just said there's only two genders! This guy is asking for it.

Hold up....

DON'T blame Epstein because he was in Europe? That's like saying "don't blame the bus driver for the crash, he was asleep!"

So he was on vacation during this program's greatest hour of need. Nice. And of course we all know they don't have phones in Europe. His hands was tied. :rolleyes:

Advertisement
Missed the days the administration department was headed by Sam, and the BOT search committee was headed by gentlemen like Mr. Crane, and Mr. Benjamin. The problem with the comment "growing pains" is that we are losing games because we have no attention to detail, and fundamentals. We are not sound team, what are we talking about, missed tackles, blocks, XP, FG., dropped passes, punts, T/O, etc. It's not like we are being overpower.

Epstein is just as much to blame as Flake James and Jennifer” I know nothing about football” strawley. This idiot is the head of the BOT and has been the point man on the last couple hires. Another guy with zero football knowledge trying to act like he knows what he is doing... guess what he doesn’t and the results speak for themselves
I understand the board will have to give final approval and sign off on these sorts of hires. But at other schools is the BoT as involved in the actual search and interview process as at Miami? I know one of the other BoT members who were part of past coaching searches, and it is multiple people doing the interviews with BJ.

To me, in an ideal and logical world the AD would maintain a list of 5 or so names, hopefully to prepare for your coach to be poached by the NFL, but in our case, in case you have to fire them. You send out back channel feelers to those 5 names when something happens. The AD conducts the interviews and brings the recommendation to the board who then approves moving forward with the contract negotiation, and then ultimately approves the contract. Maybe they do a "fit" interview at that point before moving forward.

I guess where I am going with this is what legitimate AD would even want to come here if we did fire BJ
Hold up....

DON'T blame Epstein because he was in Europe? That's like saying "don't blame the bus driver for the crash, he was asleep!"

So he was on vacation during this program's greatest hour of need. Nice. And of course we all know they don't have phones in Europe. His hands was tied. :rolleyes:
He literally could not fly from London to Miami in the amount of time that Blake James took to hire MD. James took about 6 hours and that flight alone is 9.5 hours. More saying that to illuminate the absurdity of the interview and hiring process.

Advertisement
Back