They hear the noise

Yes, he was front and center at the press conference introducing Manny. He is obviously part of the problem.

eh. blake was coming out in support of golden even moments before he was canned. once the BOT, internally, decides that the coach is done, **** be done. i dont expect them to come out and blast the staff as its a bad look even if you do plan on firing him. you still want to make this place attractive for the next coach

Advertisement
eh. blake was coming out in support of golden even moments before he was canned. once the BOT, internally, decides that the coach is done, **** be done. i dont expect them to come out and blast the staff as its a bad look even if you do plan on firing him. you still want to make this place attractive for the next coach

Agreed about the public support, but if you look at the broader picture, he is part of the problem.

Yes, he was front and center at the press conference introducing Manny. He is obviously part of the problem.

he’s the head of the BOT for football and athletics now since 2015. He is not the problem, he wanted to hire butch in 2015 but was **** down by admin. When Blake hires manny, he was not informed and was out of town.

He and Richt are the reason money for staff was upped significantly. There are things certain people
have to be pc about. Believe me, he is ****ed and shouldn’t have said anything at all.

Agreed about the public support, but if you look at the broader picture, he is part of the problem.

i agree. ive said that everyone here is focusong on the wrong person. blake does need to go, but he wasnt hired by himself. the BOT wanted him in there to lead the AD (hes a fundraiser for them). the BOT is the one that pushed manny onto him and willl be the ones to make the next hire. target the BOT

Advertisement
i agree. ive said that everyone here is focusong on the wrong person. blake does need to go, but he wasnt hired by himself. the BOT wanted him in there to lead the AD (hes a fundraiser for them). the BOT is the one that pushed manny onto him and willl be the ones to make the next hire. target the BOT

Realistically, you are not going to get rid of a BOT, but you can get rid of James and Strawley.

The BoT and members of the AD love to act like the CFB universe doesn't extend outside of Coral Gables. That's why we've only made one coaching hire with no connections to Miami the past 25 years. So of course they think the rest of us are similarly living with our heads up our asses and think they can get away with this "growing pains" ******* bull****. I wonder if they know they're fooling no one but then again, this is the most incompetent group of people in all of CFB....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back