They hate us cuz they ain’t us

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Bama anywhere? Everyone I know that's not a bama fan hates them with a burning passion, I know I do
I'm with you.
The only thing with them, is just a constant level of success year in year out. They don't do anything in particular that annoying, unlike Tebow was and is still just a fake messiah. That's the team I hated the most.
I mean I hate them cause I'm crazy jealous and bored of seeing them always win.

end yes GIF

I'm with you.
The only thing with them, is just a constant level of success year in year out. They don't do anything in particular that annoying, unlike Tebow was and is still just a fake messiah. That's the team I hated the most.
I mean I hate them cause I'm crazy jealous and bored of seeing them always win.
I live up here in SEC SEC country, I hate them because they think that everyone else cheats and that they do everything by the book. They honestly believe that even if they have a down year that they should be in the CFP, just because they're bama. They think that anyone who's not a bama fan is some kind of bandwagon jumper, because "muh Deddy was a fan" so they've been a fan of bama longer than you've been a fan of whoever. And mostly I hate them because most of them can't SPELL Tuscaloosa, much less find it on a map. **** them and their success

Advertisement
I live up here in SEC SEC country, I hate them because they think that everyone else cheats and that they do everything by the book. They honestly believe that even if they have a down year that they should be in the CFP, just because they're bama. They think that anyone who's not a bama fan is some kind of bandwagon jumper, because "muh Deddy was a fan" so they've been a fan of bama longer than you've been a fan of whoever. And mostly I hate them because most of them can't SPELL Tuscaloosa, much less find it on a map. **** them and their success
I’m with you my dude. I’ve lived in Birmingham the last 13 years and can vouch for the douchebaggery of Bama and their fans. I can fux with Auburn fans cause they’re more humble. Can’t wait for that game in a couple years.

And isn’t as though people don’t dislike Bama or UGA. But as programs they are boring.
People/programs/teams that are exciting engender a great deal of emotion, both positive and negative.

Let’s use the rap group NWA as an example. Hated/loved/feared but never boring. Now compare NWA to a group like Genesis. Do you know anyone who hates Genesis? Do you know anyone for whom Genesis is their favorite group? No and no.
We were/are NWA.
Bama/UGA are Genesis.

As Matt Damon says in Good Will Hunting, “well at least I won’t be unoriginal”.

I think people as a whole don’t hate Bama but they also really don’t care. They know that recently they have not only cheated but they also had every built in advantage possible. So when they win it’s just “oh well who cares who wouldn’t win if you were buying half your roster and had 63 coaches”

When we win it’s cheating, how the f did that little school win, they aren’t that good, they got calls, etc etc. you name it they find an excuse.

Also I have an unpopular take on the Osu loss. The call sucked but we put ourself in that position to have a ref impact the outcome. We didn’t take care of business early. Never leave it in the refs hands. It’s what I used to tell my hitters who got rung on a bad 0-2. Well you took a **** shot on 0-0 then swung at a crap curve in the dirt to go 0-2. So don’t blame the ump or throw your helmet. If anything hit yourself in the head because you messed up twice.

Advertisement
And isn’t as though people don’t dislike Bama or UGA. But as programs they are boring.
People/programs/teams that are exciting engender a great deal of emotion, both positive and negative.

Let’s use the rap group NWA as an example. Hated/loved/feared but never boring. Now compare NWA to a group like Genesis. Do you know anyone who hates Genesis? Do you know anyone for whom Genesis is their favorite group? No and no.
We were/are NWA.
Bama/UGA are Genesis.

As Matt Damon says in Good Will Hunting, “well at least I won’t be unoriginal”.
I love Genesis. Did NWA have a guy who played this?

220px-Mike_Rutherford.jpg

Oh, and remind me which NWA song is permanently tied to the Canes as Collins' In The Air Tonight.

Advertisement
The hate for the old UM football teams is different from the run of the mill hate that most winners get. Miami haters didn’t just hate Miami because they were great. They hated Miami because Miami didn’t fall in line with the accepted “culture” of college football. Miami players had swag, they talked trash, they danced and celebrated big plays. They openly disrespected the traditional powers. And let’s be real, they were mostly black guys. Most of the traditional powers in college football had been winning for decades, some even a century before Miami came to power in the 1980’s.

Advertisement
Back