They handing out participation trophies in Trailerhassee

Advertisement
This is so cringe............

Fraud State U got record breaking smashed 63-3 should be on the ring. Almost 700 yards of offense to 200 yards from Fraud State. Georgia was down 23 players (19 portal, 4 hurt) and didn’t make excuses. Norvell was pathetic after the loss still talking about everything but the ****** playing and *** kicking they got.

Advertisement

Wow! I would be really ****ed, if Mario ever did some beta *** cuck ****, like that. “Unconquered”? LMAO …. UGA conquered they asses.🤣

Advertisement
I hate to point out the obvious, but these are ACC Championship rings, which are issued whether they went 13-0 in the regular season, or 8-4. Unconquered is their tagline, it's used on everything, no matter if they were undefeated or not. I'm quite sure their ACC Tournament rings from years back had the same tagline on them. There's plenty of legit things to drag FSU for, this isn't one of them. F them, but we need to bring better bait than this.

IMG_4274.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to point out the obvious, but these are ACC Championship rings, which are issued whether they went 13-0 in the regular season, or 8-4. Unconquered is their tagline, it's used on everything, no matter if they were undefeated or not. I'm quite sure their ACC Tournament rings from years back had the same tagline on them. There's plenty of legit things to drag FSU for, this isn't one of them. F them, but we need to bring better bait than this.

This is my favorirte FSU tagline

1713824450650.png

Can someone tell me whether in the dark ages, we made "Big East" champion rings in years we didn't win a natty?

Advertisement
Back