They are coming for the Foundations

Alabaga will go down someday and go down hard. No one is above the law and eventually, you get caught. I know things....maybe not about this topic but I know things.

Advertisement
An unprecedented number of federal agents and forensic accountants relocated to Miami today to take part in a monumental FBI investigation focused on South American money laundering and bribery to U.S officials.

If you are not following THE TRIAL that is happening in Miami right now, you are missing out on quite a few jaw-dropping stories. Are you on LAW360?

No im not and I haven't heard of it. I can reach out to my brother and see he is involved.

I believe you, NICK SATAN aint that good of a coach. If i had the top players coming to alabamee on a regular basis yr after yr and not winning, id be very worried. that program is a FRAUD.

something is brewing in alabamee. take the floor STYLIE. GO TAKE THE FLOOR. its called common sense.

Advertisement
Alabaga will go down someday and go down hard. No one is above the law and eventually, you get caught. I know things....maybe not about this topic but I know things.

Let them start losing 2-3 games a season and "all of a sudden" there'll be an investigation. Take care of the cash cow until it stops giving milk, then slaughter it. Welcome to the NCAA.

Advertisement

I hope you’re right but I just have my doubts.

Why are we always looking for someone to make our rise from the ashes to the top easier?

That is the problem with people today, they're always quick with excuses as to why they couldn't do something.

There are lots of funny assumptions in this thread.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. people cant just enjoy and give the credit where the credit is do. this thread was a ok until a bully came on board.

Advertisement
They are almost done with NCAA basketball. I was told that football is next.

Called someone about the college admissions cheating scandal and they mentioned that they are already investigating football. Georgia, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas are top targets. Hundreds of millions in payments spanning close to 20 years. Approximately 25 players a year, per team, received payments; with payments now above the $200,000 paid to Michel.

Easy to trace... Poor families being able to deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars either instantaneously or over 4 years.

Majority of those players are now bereft of capital and are willing to talk due to fear of prosecution.

Our resurgence could not come at a better time............ He said an announcement will come in 18-24 months.

FED Fuq em' all

Advertisement
Back