They are coming for the Foundations

@Drewny1

did you hear anything about Operation "Varsity Blues" being shut down and the entire team relocating to Miami to focus entirely on South American bribery in the United States?

Advertisement
LOL some how in the very end every school will skate out of this and Miami will be the ones the focus is on

One more thing and I'm not 100% sure on this so I'm asking but didn't Miami have to repay the money that Shapiro "donated" because of the type of crimes he committed or did the university agree to repay it once they learned what had occurred

Last edited:
This IRS-interest income taxes evaded thing is interesting but not sure it's a viable parallel. In the current Admissions Fraud cases, the rich parents donated to a fake charity foundation that got the kid some leverage (and more) and reported it as a viable deduction, when it was not. IRS(FBI?) sure be ****ed. Those "deductions" cost Uncle Sam money for sure, as it lessened the reported TAXABLE income!

In football scandal payments, no one is actually depriving Uncle Sam in the same way. If there were no payments made, to players or family or go-betweens, there would be no reportable income nor money for Uncle Sam. And no one is taking deductions due to bag money paid. In a funny way, if you make illegal payments to parents, who just let's say reported it and gave a chunk to IRS, that would be added money for the Fed due to the bags. Just sayin.

LOL some how in the very end every school will skate out of this and Miami will be the ones the focus is on

One more thing and I'm not 100% sure on this so I'm asking but didn't Miami have to repay the money that Shapiro "donated" because of the type of crimes he committed or did the university agree to repay it once they learned what had occurred

Yes, per the Shapiro bankruptcy

Advertisement

An unprecedented number of federal agents and forensic accountants relocated to Miami today to take part in a monumental FBI investigation focused on South American money laundering and bribery to U.S officials.

If you are not following THE TRIAL that is happening in Miami right now, you are missing out on quite a few jaw-dropping stories. Are you on LAW360?

Advertisement
This IRS-interest income taxes evaded thing is interesting but not sure it's a viable parallel. In the current Admissions Fraud cases, the rich parents donated to a fake charity foundation that got the kid some leverage (and more) and reported it as a viable deduction, when it was not. IRS(FBI?) sure be ****ed. Those "deductions" cost Uncle Sam money for sure, as it lessened the reported TAXABLE income!

In football scandal payments, no one is actually depriving Uncle Sam in the same way. If there were no payments made, to players or family or go-betweens, there would be no reportable income nor money for Uncle Sam. And no one is taking deductions due to bag money paid. In a funny way, if you make illegal payments to parents, who just let's say reported it and gave a chunk to IRS, that would be added money for the Fed due to the bags. Just sayin.

“Gift money” over $15,000 is taxable and has to be reported. So unless the parents are claiming that money and paying taxes on it which would be a huge reg flag for the IRS and the NCAA, that’s how the feds are getting cheated out of their piece of the bag game pie

“Gift money” over $15,000 is taxable and has to be reported. So unless the parents are claiming that money and paying taxes on it which would be a huge reg flag for the IRS and the NCAA, that’s how the feds are getting cheated out of their piece of the bag game pie
My (distinction or) point is that if there were no "gifts" due to NCAA bag cleanup, there would be nuthin for Uncle Sam.... while in the Admissions Fraud cases, the illegal deductions costing Uncle Sam would come to an end, and IRS would benefit.

(Which "could" translate into IRS Tax Fraud / FBI Treasury Divisions having more of a "vested" interest in Admissions Fraud than Football Bags.)

Advertisement
They are almost done with NCAA basketball. I was told that football is next.

Called someone about the college admissions cheating scandal and they mentioned that they are already investigating football. Georgia, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas are top targets. Hundreds of millions in payments spanning close to 20 years. Approximately 25 players a year, per team, received payments; with payments now above the $200,000 paid to Michel.

Easy to trace... Poor families being able to deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars either instantaneously or over 4 years.

Majority of those players are now bereft of capital and are willing to talk due to fear of prosecution.

Our resurgence could not come at a better time............ He said an announcement will come in 18-24 months.
The NCAA will ***** us one way or the other even if those schools go down.

This isn't foundation related, but I do know someone who is VERY close to Tua's family. Boosters 100% paid for the family to move over. They were given jobs and a home to, "Rent." I was told that Saban himself promised Tua all of these things could be taken care of. (Obviously Saban didn't give him these things directly) He also said Jeudy has a family member up there who was given a place to, "Rent."

Thank u.

These fools don’t play around. There’s a reason y gangsters try to go in to hiding when a federal crime is committed. Lol. They be on front street, snitching on themselves on IG w state crimes, but when the Feds come knocking, these mofos be in suits and ties and Urkle glasses. Lol.

Feds don’t play no games. If u get a refund check from ur taxes and u owe a student loan; u get ur state money, but the Feds are quick to snatch up the federal money. Lol. No chill from those guys.

100% facts. These mfs are not going to get shook by billy bob and his farm millions. These guys have went after mobsters and wall street guys.

Advertisement
where there is smoke ther
This isn't foundation related, but I do know someone who is VERY close to Tua's family. Boosters 100% paid for the family to move over. They were given jobs and a home to, "Rent." I was told that Saban himself promised Tua all of these things could be taken care of. (Obviously Saban didn't give him these things directly) He also said Jeudy has a family member up there who was given a place to, "Rent."
NICK SATAN

Advertisement
Back