These dudes are going through the motions

Advertisement
Advertisement
You cannot start a thread referencing a video without linking to said video.

These are the rules and they are simple.
"You gotta follow the rules"
captain.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know man, the guy sat on a boat Jimmy Johnson for hours taking notes. I'm sure the tough practices thing came up. Its not really a secret or anything.
Unfortunately, the notes were about making fishing lines and spots for Nassau Groupers!

Advertisement
This is a good sign. All we got were hot takes from practice clips about how good they were practicing before Bama and App State. Maybe with hot take video clip about how bad they’re practicing, they’ll actually play well?

This is a good sign. All we got were hot takes from practice clips about how good they were practicing before Bama and App State. Maybe with hot take video clip about how bad they’re practicing, they’ll actually play well?
Or Kenneth gonna bend us over his knee. Latter seems more realistic based off our coach and personnel.

This is a very veteran team. Learning how to win is what a young team does.
We are two sides of the same coin. Hey, we are a veteran team! Oh boy, we are a veteran team. A veteran team that has never won a game of meaning is not going to flip a switch without major changes. For me, this is the pivotal game of the season. Michigan State is on par with Pitt, UVA, etc. We lose and we are a 500 team in the Coastal.

Advertisement
Back