Therrell Gosier II

MarshallCane

Sophomore
Therrell Gosier is a 6'6 200lb receiver that runs a 4.5 forty and also excels in basketball and track out of Blance Ely High School. Therrell has offers from the likes of Clemson, Nebraska, Kentucky, West Virginia, Etc.

Here is his Hudl.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1797012/highlights/125812390#

We got Terry McCray from Ely last year which is important bc this school pumps out athletes year after year (and normally go to LSU) and it would be great to take over that pipeline.

This kid has some serious skills but is very raw where it looks like earlier in his high school career he only focused on basketball and looks like could play D1 college basketball if he wanted. Started off at Cardinal Gibbons but was attracted to Elys basketball program and transferred. He also broke a Cardinal Gibbons freshman track record on the 300 meter hurdles.

He goes hard in the paint for real..
http://youtu.be/XMCET6LD-rk

For the tweeters out there the Miami coaches are following him and he said he would be at the Al Golden football camp this weekend. I hope we extend an offer even if it's non-commitable for a plan B to Devante Peete (imagine if Peete stayed at Ely oh lawd!).

It looks like he is talking to Bama as well and only shows an offer from Bama on 1 site but he claims the offer considering he was going to commit recently between Kentucky, WV, and Bama (before the Clemson offer) but said his coaches told him to cancel the announcement. Which I believe was the right choice bc I think his recruitment is going to blow up after he camps this summer.

I know the big receiver isn't **** right now on this board but with our stable of running backs in the future need WR's that can block and he is a ferocious blocker. Also it didn't look like he was fighting the ball but catches it naturally.

This is the kind of kid that goes under the radar but is just an athletic freak and with the right coaching turns into another South Florida gem. Oh and we need more goons..
http://youtu.be/2__McGo48AQ

What do you guys think?? and Pete, Tito, D $ do you think the interest on our side is legit? Or nah?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crazy how many ballers there are in south Florida. Have guys like this popping out of the wood-werx. Dj from last year , not sure how long Cory lemonier played for, etc...... No reason not to be successful.

Why does it seem like every decent football player in South Florida is talking with Bama? Are they really talking to a coach or one of their hundreds of "support staff" that Bama uses to circumvent the rules?

Advertisement
Why does it seem like every decent football player in South Florida is talking with Bama? Are they really talking to a coach or one of their hundreds of "support staff" that Bama uses to circumvent the rules?

Cristobal might have left us high and dry, but he is a STUD recruiter.

I think the last few national championships might also have something to do with it...

I think the last few national championships might also have something to do with it...

a $9.1 million New Weight Room and Players Lounge might help too.

This kid played with Peete and I've been following him for awhile.There has to be something going on because I think he's a little faster than Peete but gets less pub.

Advertisement

Probably the support staff. Bama gave out hundreds of 'offers' last year but only about 40 or so were committable.

They have the largest support staff in the country for both coaching and recruiting. They have guys whose sole responsibility is to contact recruits 24/7. It's bull**** and something should be done, but for now it gets them results.

seems like the type of kid to whoop some *****ass annoying little CB's *** mid-game Andre Johnson style. I say we offer him hahaha

He will get an offer at camp. Clemson , west Virginia, Bama among others already offer before he played a down. By his Twitter he has a lot attitude which I like.

Advertisement
He can grow into a good TE.
At this rate Miami's WR core will look like a basketball team. Missouri had a lot of big WR's that can run and they had success in the SEC Miami can do the same

Kid has the frame to easily convert to TE. Like I said before you'll have a better football team if you load up on superior "athletes" vs. average athletes that are highly rated for their "position". If you got stud athletes all over the field, its coaching that needs to turn those athletes into great players. FYI Bama understands how much money football brings to their university and will use it to no end to create a recruiting advantage. Put it like this, what else would attract a kid to Tuscaloosa? As the state of Alabama continues segregate their schools and communities, the only Blacks/African Americans they welcome are those that make them money, bring prestige to their universities and joy to their lives on Saturdays. If those kids really knew the makeup of the 90k+ plus they play for, would be ashamed of themselves. I think the parents, AA Educators, pastors, family and friends are doing a terrible injustice allowing their kids talent to entertain, financially enable and bring prestige to a society intent on oppressing, suppressing and creating an educational disadvantage for African Americans.

Advertisement
Therrell Gosier is a 6'6 200lb receiver that runs a 4.5 forty and also excels in basketball and track out of Blance Ely High School. Therrell has offers from the likes of Clemson, Nebraska, Kentucky, West Virginia, Etc.

Here is his Hudl.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1797012/highlights/125812390#

We got Terry McCray from Ely last year which is important bc this school pumps out athletes year after year (and normally go to LSU) and it would be great to take over that pipeline.

This kid has some serious skills but is very raw where it looks like earlier in his high school career he only focused on basketball and looks like could play D1 college basketball if he wanted. Started off at Cardinal Gibbons but was attracted to Elys basketball program and transferred. He also broke a Cardinal Gibbons freshman track record on the 300 meter hurdles.

He goes hard in the paint for real..
http://youtu.be/XMCET6LD-rk

For the tweeters out there the Miami coaches are following him and he said he would be at the Al Golden football camp this weekend. I hope we extend an offer even if it's non-commitable for a plan B to Devante Peete (imagine if Peete stayed at Ely oh lawd!).

It looks like he is talking to Bama as well and only shows an offer from Bama on 1 site but he claims the offer considering he was going to commit recently between Kentucky, WV, and Bama (before the Clemson offer) but said his coaches told him to cancel the announcement. Which I believe was the right choice bc I think his recruitment is going to blow up after he camps this summer.

I know the big receiver isn't **** right now on this board but with our stable of running backs in the future need WR's that can block and he is a ferocious blocker. Also it didn't look like he was fighting the ball but catches it naturally.

This is the kind of kid that goes under the radar but is just an athletic freak and with the right coaching turns into another South Florida gem. Oh and we need more goons..
http://youtu.be/2__McGo48AQ

What do you guys think?? and Pete, Tito, D $ do you think the interest on our side is legit? Or nah?

I love big tall fast receivers imo i think it changes the game, forces teams to go after tall DBs to cover them. Not worried about how good he is in the other sports i like the fact he attacks the ball. W

I like the big tall WR who highpoints the ball it changes the game. Why havent we offered this kid because watching his tapes he is complete beast. Get Peete too and wow Miami will change the game when teams are recruiting DBs

I like the big tall WR who highpoints the ball it changes the game. Why havent we offered this kid because watching his tapes he is complete beast. Get Peete too and wow Miami will change the game when teams are recruiting DBs

I agree 100% he is also think he is better then Darrel Langham we picked up in this class same body type but he is a lot more smoother

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1797012/highlights/125812390 [/video]

He reminds me of the first rnd pick from the girl school benjamin how he highpoints the ball. He will catch the ball over kids the same way benjamin did.

Advertisement
Back