There's a way to act and there's a way to not act

Advertisement
Donna Shalala killed the program for her own selfish benefit. If she and any board member who supports golden dropped dead tomorrow, I'd throw a ****ing party for all of CIS. These people are two faced money thieves who think the fans are below them. They can all go to ****.

Donna did not hire Coker. That is where it began. Randy did not work out but at the time a lot of people were excited about the Randy hire. Obviously some also new the risks of hiring a first time HC at a big time program. There is no reason for her to want the program to fail. The better the football team does, the better the school does. You don't think she'd be jumping through hoops to have both the football and basketball team be great.

I don't agree with her other ventures but too say she does not care about the football program is ridiculous

Oh she does lmao? She knocked down the Orange Bowl continues to try to raise the academics in order to get in? She has tried to make this Yale . This is a football college not a college so people can feel like their degree is worth more than what it really is

HurricaneForEver,

As someone who holds two degrees from UM, go f uck yourself. Self-righteous ***** like yourself have played a huge role in the death of a once great program.

Donna Shalala killed the program for her own selfish benefit. If she and any board member who supports golden dropped dead tomorrow, I'd throw a ****ing party for all of CIS. These people are two faced money thieves who think the fans are below them. They can all go to ****.

Donna did not hire Coker. That is where it began. Randy did not work out but at the time a lot of people were excited about the Randy hire. Obviously some also new the risks of hiring a first time HC at a big time program. There is no reason for her to want the program to fail. The better the football team does, the better the school does. You don't think she'd be jumping through hoops to have both the football and basketball team be great.

I don't agree with her other ventures but too say she does not care about the football program is ridiculous

To say she does is blind to simple facts. Some of what you are objecting to perhaps is due to age of persons, but most is the abject frustration of trying to get through to people in power who are insulated from feeling the impact of their actions. I think it important to realize these people are hired hands who draw huge economic benefit from employment at Miami. Alum, students, ticket holders, donors, and fans are true stakeholders in THE U. Our voices should not only be heard but adhered to. For me, I sat in the OB watching The Mad Stork play, the horror of the gator flop, the glory of the 1st NC and so many others. Each one of those I PAID for. I attended Miami and PAID my tuition from paychecks. I PAID for season tickets from paychecks. I PAID for 100's of thousands in donations from paychecks. I never RECEIVED substance, big house, fancy car, sky box seats, long unearned contracts, and anything else from THE U except the pleasure of looking down at those who choose to go elsewhere.

Therefore, I will do or say anything I frigging want the little people who make their livings from what I PAID money to help build. Golden, Donna,are just smucks hired to do a job. They have stunk at it, but get protection from those who pay them. So if some of us get a little crazy, to frigging bad. Many of us have written emails. Al use to respond to mine when I was defending him; strangely, he does not when you point out his shortcomings. Donna and Blake have never responded. Yesterday, I altered my grandchildren's college fund to banded them from attending Miami and getting their benefits. Maybe others do not have a chance to take satisfaction in those ways.

You are entitled to your opinions. We are entitled to escalate our actions until we achieve results. Personally, having grown up in the 60's, I think we have been mild mannered. Not one building has been burned, no riots have taken place, just some mild verbal abuse. My family goes back to the day in this country where tar and feathers would have been acceptable in circumstances such as these. You, Donna, Blake and Al should be thankful we have become little girls merely calling them names.

Advertisement
OP (ie Assistant Coach/Grad Assistant/Golden family member),

What did you expect to accomplish with that childish rant? Do you really think you're going to convince posters to change the tenor of their posts? You can't be that stupid.

Have you ever been on a football message board before?

Get over your smug self.

I find it funny I say I support ridding of Al Golden yet I get insulted. Reading must be difficult for a lot of these so called Miami graduates

OP (ie Assistant Coach/Grad Assistant/Golden family member),

What did you expect to accomplish with that childish rant? Do you really think you're going to convince posters to change the tenor of their posts? You can't be that stupid.

Have you ever been on a football message board before?

Get over your smug self.
He is clearly someone who is out of touch with reality. Thus there is a great chance he is a UM shill

Advertisement
HurricaneForEver,

As someone who holds two degrees from UM, go f uck yourself. Self-righteous ***** like yourself have played a huge role in the death of a once great program.

He's not being self-righteous. He's requesting to be respectful and decent. We can be extremely annoying in a respectful matter as a fan base to reach our goal. As a UM alum I've been upset since they hired Coker !

No one said golden raped kids.
It is just interesting that he was at PSU when it happened and was covered up
And he was at temple while the Coz was on their Board.

Advertisement
Al Golden is a worse father than he is head coach.

I don't know what kind of father he is. I don't even blame Golden for his incompetence. In a sense I applaud the guy for hoodwinking the UM administration into shelling out millions of dollars for a guy who can't coach. Golden is a far more sophisiticated swindler than Madoff.

The thing that upsets me is the abject racism of the UM administration. It's hard to root for a school that so clearly treats an anglo incomeptent head coach with kid gloves while it ran off the local African American (and former player) who rose from a broken home.

Where's the media?

I find it funny I say I support ridding of Al Golden yet I get insulted. Reading must be difficult for a lot of these so called Miami graduates

Do you really find it funny? Or is that another condescending smug comment to make you feel better about yourself.

Here's a reading comprehension lesson for you. They aren't insulting you for wanting to get rid of Golden. They are insulting you for your smugness and preaching to a message board poster about what they should and should not post.

You Pay lip-service to getting rid of him, then defend his protectors and attack those who are desperately trying to get rid of him. You could be Al and write what you write. His best case outcome right now is to get fired. Nobody will hire him and is boyfriend and even he has figured out he doesn't have a clue how to coach. You could just be Al, saying fire me but stop calling me names and hurting both my wives feelings.

Advertisement
First I've read from this forum a lot. Always good to get opinions and sometimes some inside information. I agree with the mass opinion that Golden needs to go. Guy is over his head and it's just getting worse.

Saying that it is unbelievable how some of you act. I've seen people insult Golden and his wife. People made light of the fact his wife was in the hospital. I've seen people make light of the Penn State scandal and joke about how Golden raped little kids as well. I've read people throwing *** slurs around like they are 12 years old. Saw posts saying they want Donna to die. It's just deplorable how some of you act, I'm assuming most here are grown men, act it. If you want to be upset at Golden it is100% UNDERSTANDABLE. You want to fly a banner? Perfectly fine. You want to start Fire Al Golden chants? Agreed.

I'm just as upset as everyone at the average program we've become, but there are other ways to show you care. Stop donating, which most of you don't even do in the first place. Send a letter to the administration or an email, may not do much but it shows how the fanbase cares if things are sent. Heckling the AD and calling him a ******, a **** sucker does nothing but just show how much an immature individual you are.

url2.gif

To say she does is blind to simple facts. Some of what you are objecting to perhaps is due to age of persons, but most is the abject frustration of trying to get through to people in power who are insulated from feeling the impact of their actions. I think it important to realize these people are hired hands who draw huge economic benefit from employment at Miami. Alum, students, ticket holders, donors, and fans are true stakeholders in THE U. Our voices should not only be heard but adhered to. For me, I sat in the OB watching The Mad Stork play, the horror of the gator flop, the glory of the 1st NC and so many others. Each one of those I PAID for. I attended Miami and PAID my tuition from paychecks. I PAID for season tickets from paychecks. I PAID for 100's of thousands in donations from paychecks. I never RECEIVED substance, big house, fancy car, sky box seats, long unearned contracts, and anything else from THE U except the pleasure of looking down at those who choose to go elsewhere.

Therefore, I will do or say anything I frigging want the little people who make their livings from what I PAID money to help build. Golden, Donna,are just smucks hired to do a job. They have stunk at it, but get protection from those who pay them. So if some of us get a little crazy, to frigging bad. Many of us have written emails. Al use to respond to mine when I was defending him; strangely, he does not when you point out his shortcomings. Donna and Blake have never responded. Yesterday, I altered my grandchildren's college fund to banded them from attending Miami and getting their benefits. Maybe others do not have a chance to take satisfaction in those ways.

You are entitled to your opinions. We are entitled to escalate our actions until we achieve results. Personally, having grown up in the 60's, I think we have been mild mannered. Not one building has been burned, no riots have taken place, just some mild verbal abuse. My family goes back to the day in this country where tar and feathers would have been acceptable in circumstances such as these. You, Donna, Blake and Al should be thankful we have become little girls merely calling them names.
Well done Sir.

Advertisement
Back