There's a way to act and there's a way to not act

HurricaneForEver

Thunderdome
First I've read from this forum a lot. Always good to get opinions and sometimes some inside information. I agree with the mass opinion that Golden needs to go. Guy is over his head and it's just getting worse.

Saying that it is unbelievable how some of you act. I've seen people insult Golden and his wife. People made light of the fact his wife was in the hospital. I've seen people make light of the Penn State scandal and joke about how Golden raped little kids as well. I've read people throwing *** slurs around like they are 12 years old. Saw posts saying they want Donna to die. It's just deplorable how some of you act, I'm assuming most here are grown men, act it. If you want to be upset at Golden it is100% UNDERSTANDABLE. You want to fly a banner? Perfectly fine. You want to start Fire Al Golden chants? Agreed.

I'm just as upset as everyone at the average program we've become, but there are other ways to show you care. Stop donating, which most of you don't even do in the first place. Send a letter to the administration or an email, may not do much but it shows how the fanbase cares if things are sent. Heckling the AD and calling him a ******, a **** sucker does nothing but just show how much an immature individual you are.

Advertisement
Welcome to message boards, grandpa. It's how they operate.

Also, which newspaper do you work for?

Too long, didn't read.

Do you like or not like how people act? Can you answer in the next few minutes? Won't be able to sleep till you do.

Donna Shalala killed the program for her own selfish benefit. If she and any board member who supports golden dropped dead tomorrow, I'd throw a ******* party for all of CIS. These people are two faced money thieves who think the fans are below them. They can all go to ****.

Advertisement
It's beyond amusing. No reason to search for a complete series of an old comedy classic on Amazon when you can merely sample this forum.

The question is how long the tantrums will continue? Once we're 20+ seasons removed from a national championship are we really going to be whining about our rightful spot? How long did it take Minnesota fans to give it up, after all those titles in the '30s and early '40s? It reminds me a little bit of that car commercial with the woman who is the second owner telling the original owner to be careful with her car. Al Golden is 2nd in line beyond Randy Shannon as our failed coaches beyond the dynasty era. At this point we simply don't know the identity of the 3rd, or 4th...

Donna Shalala killed the program for her own selfish benefit. If she and any board member who supports golden dropped dead tomorrow, I'd throw a ****ing party for all of CIS. These people are two faced money thieves who think the fans are below them. They can all go to ****.

Donna did not hire Coker. That is where it began. Randy did not work out but at the time a lot of people were excited about the Randy hire. Obviously some also new the risks of hiring a first time HC at a big time program. There is no reason for her to want the program to fail. The better the football team does, the better the school does. You don't think she'd be jumping through hoops to have both the football and basketball team be great.

I don't agree with her other ventures but too say she does not care about the football program is ridiculous

It's beyond amusing. No reason to search for a complete series of an old comedy classic on Amazon when you can merely sample this forum.

The question is how long the tantrums will continue? Once we're 20+ seasons removed from a national championship are we really going to be whining about our rightful spot? How long did it take Minnesota fans to give it up, after all those titles in the '30s and early '40s? It reminds me a little bit of that car commercial with the woman who is the second owner telling the original owner to be careful with her car. Al Golden is 2nd in line beyond Randy Shannon as our failed coaches beyond the dynasty era. At this point we simply don't know the identity of the 3rd, or 4th...

Ah yes coming from the assclown who said Jimmy Johnson wasn't a good coach and how the OU wishbone was a thing of beauty. We STILL own you!

Advertisement

Ah yes coming from the assclown who said Jimmy Johnson wasn't a good coach and how the OU wishbone was a thing of beauty. We STILL own you!

OU wishbone was a thing of beauty, however Jimmy was/is a genius

OU wishbone was a thing of beauty, however Jimmy was/is a genius

Shhh. You need your sleep Donna. You have a long day of drinking beer and dancing penguins ahead of you.

The nice talk hasn't worked one iota. Fans are ****ed. They are patronized, and treated as dumb wallets, by the administration.

The vitriol will continue to boil over. The BOYCOTT will escalate.

The BOT's inaction has assured this response, by those that love The U.

Advertisement
First I've read from this forum a lot. Always good to get opinions and sometimes some inside information. I agree with the mass opinion that Golden needs to go. Guy is over his head and it's just getting worse.

Saying that it is unbelievable how some of you act. I've seen people insult Golden and his wife. People made light of the fact his wife was in the hospital. I've seen people make light of the Penn State scandal and joke about how Golden raped little kids as well. I've read people throwing *** slurs around like they are 12 years old. Saw posts saying they want Donna to die. It's just deplorable how some of you act, I'm assuming most here are grown men, act it. If you want to be upset at Golden it is100% UNDERSTANDABLE. You want to fly a banner? Perfectly fine. You want to start Fire Al Golden chants? Agreed.

I'm just as upset as everyone at the average program we've become, but there are other ways to show you care. Stop donating, which most of you don't even do in the first place. Send a letter to the administration or an email, may not do much but it shows how the fanbase cares if things are sent. Heckling the AD and calling him a ******, a **** sucker does nothing but just show how much an immature individual you are.

Negged for such a douchebaggery post.. **** you and **** golden.

Negged for such a douchebaggery post.. **** you and **** golden.

Interesting, you must have not read I support dismissing Golden

I congratulate you on "negging" me. Hope you have a good morning and day

Don't tell us how to vent you low-level athletic department shill. Go fetch Donna her coffee. Or stem cells. Lamb's heart? Whatever it is worthless trolls gorge on for sustenance.

Advertisement
Don't tell us how to vent you low-level athletic department shill. Go fetch Donna her coffee. Or stem cells. Lamb's heart? Whatever it is worthless trolls gorge on for sustenance.

I think you're the one who needs some coffee, seems you're a bit upset this morning.

Advertisement
Back