Therell Gosier decommitted

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish the kid the best!! But with the WR prospects who we are legitimately in the hunt for he was the odd man out.. Need to close with Cager, Chatman, Calloway and possibly one more.. That would be a sick haul

Advertisement
Wide receiver Therrell Gosier (Pompano Beach, Fla./Blanche Ely) took to Twitter indicating he's parted way with his verbal commitment with Miami.

Gosier originally verbally committed to Miami June 24.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 129 wide receiver and the No. 146 prospect in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Advertisement
Throw in that DT-Fines(From IMG) as well... and this is a good start to NSD.

No. Due to our sever lack of depth at DT, fines is a must have. Marginal talent, but we don't have the numbers to cut him loose this late in the game.

THE STAFF PROBABLY INFORMED HIM THAT THEY ARE LOOKING ELSEWHERE...WE HAVE TOO MUCH POTENTIAL TALENT COMING IN. GOSIER IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT RAW TALENT! I'D TAKE CALLOWAY CAGER AND CHATMAN ANYDAY! KAYAA IS GOING TO HAVE WEAPONS

Throw in that DT-Fines(From IMG) as well... and this is a good start to NSD.

Fines is actually pretty good we don't need any DT's decommitting anyway.

Boom! to this.

Yeah..Lets kick the ONE DT we have in the class to the curb. LOL. One who also happens to fit this scheme perfectly.

I like Gosier. You would have to see him in person to appreciate him. Buddy would make my All "Get off the bus first" team. This kid looked like a monster. In a year where we have scholies to blow..(like in 2008) he would have been a take.

This must mean that Calloway has sent a birdie to tell Ice that he is in.

Advertisement
This is in no way a diss to Gossier as I loved the potential he had but he was extremely far from a finished product. Very raw.

Calling him a TE was a major reach too. He would need to gain a lot of mass and muscle before playing tight end.

This is in no way a diss to Gossier as I loved the potential he had but he was extremely far from a finished product. Very raw.

Calling him a TE was a major reach too. He would need to gain a lot of mass and muscle before playing tight end.

Did Pete mentioned grades being an issue too?

Advertisement
Back