There will be no changes gentlemen

Advertisement
There will be changes if only for the natural attrition that occurs with college football staffs anyway. What people are referring to is an overhaul, that I agree is not happening.

The truth is no coaching changes will be made. I know everyone will be outraged which will turn into being placated by the end of the off season will promises of improvement. Maybe we improve maybe we do not. But mark this post no coaching changes will be made. And no, mark isnt giving up play calling.

Lol good kiss of death, que the first coach to leave

Advertisement
I'm trying to figure out why anyone ever thought there would be major staff changes. There's been zero indication that would be the case.
The obviousness of the situation, and it’s remedy, I guess made people think changes were coming. They didn’t consider tje arrogance of the man in charge.

By God, we're gonna break a run on third down for a TD, OR ELSE . . . Gotta whole new season to do it . . . That'll show'em . . .

Advertisement
Can we stop with opinion threads on staff changes? By this point, everyone has voiced their opinion about what will happen. We don’t need more threads on it. For now, everything should be legitimate updates.

Advertisement
The truth is no coaching changes will be made. I know everyone will be outraged which will turn into being placated by the end of the off season will promises of improvement. Maybe we improve maybe we do not. But mark this post no coaching changes will be made. And no, mark isnt giving up play calling.
The only thing I see Coach Richt doing is allowing Thomas Brown to call SOME of the plays and that’s it.

Advertisement

Thanks, we almost went 24 hours without one of these posts. I was starting to get the shakes.

Count me in as one of the ones who will be glad if no staff changes are made, cause its not necessary. Its mainly about player development and growth. Once this team matures, we'll consistently see what we need to see from this team. Coach hartley is one of our good coaches and motivators and people have been silly enuff to call for his job, lol. Part of coaching college football and coaching period is going thru the growing pains, our special teams is growing stronger, to many guys thought they were just going to come in as True freshmen and ball out at their position, but the right of passage is definitely special teams. Guys always talking about they want to do what it takes for the team, than throw them on special teams and they are nowhere to be found. How is it that on our coverage units we normally keep seeing Blades jr. and out of shape looking #39 beat everybody else down field, that's the problem with those young crybabies right their.

Of course you want no staff changes to be made. You want it it to be as easy as possible for the Gators to dominate us next year.

I would love to believe that changes are in store. However, I've learned to never underestimate the stubbornness of the geriatric, especially ones with Kanye sized egos!

Advertisement
Back