There is no reward for caring for this program.

I agree with your point but were you at the game? I get that feeling when I’m watching it on TV but when you’re investing time and energy into this game and are there in person, it hits different. It’s very frustrating to witness this garbage in person.

The boo’s alone made me realize fans are losing their patience.
I’m yelling and cussing at the tv, couldn’t imagine being at the game.

Advertisement
Until there’s huge changes with the attitude towards football with the administration this is what we are. Some good years , some back years and some mediocre years. The only things consistent about this is inconsistency and the administration gives zero ***** about being a real program.
And there's soooo much money to be had with the proper effort. The brand and the football team COULD be a gold mine but we're going at it with a hand trowel instead of an excavator like other teams.

I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.
Sarcasm right??

Thank you for our daily dose of optimism, but there's a thin line between that and disaster; orchestras played as the Titanic was sinking and as some walked into the gas chambers. Of course there were also those two seasons the Canes opened with an SEC loss then combined for 13
losses.

like the beat-down Canes brother said above:

Advertisement
Until there’s huge changes with the attitude towards football with the administration this is what we are. Some good years , some bad years and some mediocre years. The only things consistent about this is inconsistency and the administration gives zero ***** about being a real program.
Why does it hurt so ****** much

I cant even go back anymore I cant even enjoy those old standard definition highlights
It’s crazy watching WRs lineup in a track stance. Was born in 91 so I missed a lot of the old championships and since we suck I figured I might as well enjoy them since I never got the chance to. I was 10 when we destroyed Nebraska in 02 and will never forget it.

At this point, my relationship with Miami football is like that relative you grew up with that's a ***** up. They're family, you have love and you can't turn your back on them at this point, but your patience is running thin.

Why does it hurt so ****** much
You’re still in the early stages young grasshopper , I’ve taken the pebble from masters hand awhile ago. I’ve accepted what this program is and the hurt eventually leaves . All I can tell you is the most memorable line from good will hunting “ it’s not your fault “.

Advertisement
It’s crazy watching WRs lineup in a track stance. Was born in 91 so I missed a lot of the old championships and since we suck I figured I might as well enjoy them since I never got the chance to. I was 10 when we destroyed Nebraska in 02 and will never forget it.
I never really watched cfb I was born in 82....bro I saw that 01 team and said holy fuq that's an NFL team. In 08 is when I really got into cfb...I have just seen the SEC stack and win while we suck. Until we don't let them into sfla it will be more of the same with the next HC. Manny isn't getting enough first round talent.

It’s to the point where it’s depressing.
Yea I can't go back. I used to watch those alot but I'm done that's too old for me. It's like playing an old *** video game and your letting modern warfare sit and collect dust. I like to live in the now not the past

Money has to dry up for them to care. Not ready to place blame on the players it is coaching or lack thereof. When fans care more than those in control it’s a problem.

UCF cares more than the administration at the U.
Players drop passes, look slow, celebrate when they really shouldn’t, don’t show improvement. Most falls square on the coaching side. They also recruit the players that either aren’t worthy of their star rankings or simply become stagnant under this staff.

still time this is year three. But when fans see what should be plain and obvious to a coaching staff then something is amiss.

need a Jimmy type where every position is up for grabs every game. You gotta earn it.

Advertisement
I've been looking forward to buying a new car for two years, I wasn't going to let this garbage dump of a program take that joy away from me today. I didn't watch the game, I caught maybe 3-5 plays while dealing with the finance department(Which was hilarious, I wish I could have gotten video footage of their reaction after I said "Hey, I already got financing, unless you are going to beat those numbers, I'm not interested. If you attempt it, I'm walking". First time ever where the experience was super smooth.
Buy a Cameron and give it to shemar Stewart

I agree with your point but were you at the game? I get that feeling when I’m watching it on TV but when you’re investing time and energy into this game and are there in person, it hits different. It’s very frustrating to witness this garbage in person.

The boo’s alone made me realize fans are losing their patience.
At least at home you can turn it off or walk away. I went to the FSU and UNC games last year and gave nole fans a load of **** as I unloaded years of frustration. And then i
Ate just as much crap vs UNC. So sick of this.

Advertisement
And there's soooo much money to be had with the proper effort. The brand and the football team COULD be a gold mine but we're going at it with a hand trowel instead of an excavator like other teams.
Our fans keep thinking that, but for the product our fans want(The Decade of Dominance to return), it would hemorrhage money, especially in today's CFB world. I just want a compelling product, and you can get that with the current budget, provided you have an AD worth a ****, that can hire a coach worth a ****. Miami should be a consistent 9-11 win per year program, with CFP appearances thrown in. In other words, Notre Dame under Kelly, but in a conference. I've come to the realization that Miami has a ceiling today, because the NCAA has made it "Richest Team Wins", in a way we haven't seen in over a half century. Frankly, I'm shocked the NCAA doesn't just let Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State give out unlimited scholarships. Might as well, they hoard all the top end talent anyway.

The only sound conclusion is that these successive “blunders” made by our administration are in fact being made by design in a deliberate effort to completely deemphasize and marginalize football at The University of Miami. I’m sure the IPF can be retrofitted to meet the needs of the university for an alternative use…perhaps multipurpose use for all of UM’s collegiate sports programs. And if this was indeed the objective all along then the strategy has been masterful.

Advertisement
Back