There is no reward for caring for this program.

Advertisement
1631418260745.gif

REWARD.

How do we get Blake James and Manny Diaz fired?

Why do people still think the AD and Manny have any impact on Miami? Miami will never return to what it was in the 80s under the current system. You could have Nick Saban coaching this program and if nothing is changed regarding buying players, NOTHING will change. Nick couldnt do jack **** at MSU and the Dolphins, it's no coincidence that he only experienced real success at L$U and the Crim$on Tide.

I honestly see this team winning the next three games and setting everyone up for the inevitable *** kicking to UNC.

Miami is the only reason Miami didn’t win by 5 TDs today. I don’t know what in **** Lashlee was doing once they got inside the App St 40. You give up the KR for a TD and a blown defensive assignment on a 4th Down.

These are all coaching and correctable issues. Too bad the coaching here is Golden level, minus a few coaches.

Advertisement
I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.
Unsure if joking

Advertisement
I've been looking forward to buying a new car for two years, I wasn't going to let this garbage dump of a program take that joy away from me today. I didn't watch the game, I caught maybe 3-5 plays while dealing with the finance department(Which was hilarious, I wish I could have gotten video footage of their reaction after I said "Hey, I already got financing, unless you are going to beat those numbers, I'm not interested. If you attempt it, I'm walking". First time ever where the experience was super smooth.

Advertisement
I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.
FSU troll all over this post!

Advertisement
Me too. I don't get mad anymore. Not sad anymore. Maybe disappointed, but more like a feeling of "ehhh, that's nothing new"
I agree with your point but were you at the game? I get that feeling when I’m watching it on TV but when you’re investing time and energy into this game and are there in person, it hits different. It’s very frustrating to witness this garbage in person.

The boo’s alone made me realize fans are losing their patience.

Cribby is there anything that can save us or are we just truly screwed
Until there’s huge changes with the attitude towards football with the administration this is what we are. Some good years , some bad years and some mediocre years. The only things consistent about this is inconsistency and the administration gives zero ***** about being a real program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back