There is an elite recruiter in coral gables

We're a national recruiting machine. I'm not as concerned about these South Florida divas. They'll come just like a jealous woman when her man is getting a lot of attention from other women, that are just as bad as her.

The oos kids will likely be the ones to make Miami cool again and gain attention. As you said the SFLA kids will follow.

Advertisement
Mario put together a Top 6 class at Oregon with one in state recruit. Now image him recruiting SFla, as well as, the elite national guys. Mario is an Meyer, Fisher level recruiter.
Was that the only 4 star the state of Oregon produced that year, perchance?

Advertisement
3 years ago, I got laughed by several people on this board when I said Mario was an elite recruiter. The Mario hate on this board by the 15-0 crowd is going to be deafening when he loses his first game.
remember the idiots was trying to say he’s only an elite recruiter because of his logo at bama before he got hired to Miami LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pre Mario, negative % chance. Post Mario? still don't think we'll be favored but if we can hire a legit OC and put up numbers again this year, I could see us being a big time player for him
Inniss is looking for a reason to commit to Miami. It’s been said that his whole family are huge canes fans but were not feeling Manny’s Miami. I think if we can show him a competent team, we can keep him in S Fla.

Advertisement
Back