There is an elite recruiter in coral gables

brock

All-American
Miami went from being off the radar with a bunch of kids to landing 2 top 100 kids who wouldn’t have come here if the previous staff was here and has a good possibility to land Coleman and moss which are 2 more top 100 kids. Cristobal did all that in a weeks worth of being at Miami landing potentially 3-4 top 100 kids in 1 week when we weren’t even in the game for them… that’s insane and bodes well for us for years to come

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami went from being off the radar with a bunch of kids to landing 2 top 100 kids who wouldn’t have come here if they previous staff was here and has a good possibility to land Coleman and moss which are 2 more top 100 kids. Cristobal did all that in a weeks worth of being at Miami landing potentially 3-4 top 100 kids in 1 week when we weren’t even in the game for them… that’s insane and bodes well for us for years to come
Can’t wait to see the results when we start winning on the field.

without a staff
Miami went from being off the radar with a bunch of kids to landing 2 top 100 kids who wouldn’t have come here if they previous staff was here and has a good possibility to land Coleman and moss which are 2 more top 100 kids. Cristobal did all that in a weeks worth of being at Miami landing potentially 3-4 top 100 kids in 1 week when we weren’t even in the game for them… that’s insane and bodes well for us for years to come

Advertisement
Imagine what

ErTs63mWMAQ6rdu-e1610683719204.jpeg

and

8573516.jpg

are going to do now that they can sell

ea0ed920-6f64-4f12-9e4e-6510233aee6c-Cristobal_bonus.JPG

rather than

NIAHBDZQSJD2FJWF25SEZIMUZM

Mario is probably the best recruiting coach we’ve had since Butch.

I’ll be really interested to see how this staff navigates and evaluates south Florida.

With FSU down we need to get our lion share. Will Napier recruit south Florida hard unlike his predecessors?

Advertisement
Mario is probably the best recruiting coach we’ve had since Butch.

I’ll be really interested to see how this staff navigates and evaluates south Florida.

With FSU down we need to get our lion share. Will Napier recruit south Florida hard unlike his predecessors?
I’d imagine Napier will recruit SFLA more so than the previous guys. The thing is that there is always enough to go around in the state. I’m not concerned about schools like FSU or UF, we need to stop the other SEC schools from poaching talent.

Kids have wanted to come to Miami for years, our coaches just couldn’t hang with the big boys. That all changed when Mario was hired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back