Tru C
Senior
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2019
- Messages
- 4,125
Both can be correct. We want more than one scenarioNo, we need VT to beat UVA.
Cal-SMU irrelevant.
Wake -Duke irrelevant.
Both can be correct. We want more than one scenarioNo, we need VT to beat UVA.
Cal-SMU irrelevant.
Wake -Duke irrelevant.
LSU has 225 yards in the fourth quarter vs WKU. They might not get 100 yards vs OU next week.But Auburn beating Alabama or Miss St beating Ole Miss isn't? okay
LSU winning is objectively the most realistic scenario
LSu defense still legit and OU's offense is equally horrendousLSU has 225 yards in the fourth quarter vs WKU. They might not get 100 yards vs OU next week.
Idk, man. They look horrible.ah yes. College football, the sport where an outcome one week gives us a reliable indicator of what happens next week.
Cal definitely isn’t beating SMU.
Baby doll, we are in a bad way if I’m keeping the faithIdk, man. They look horrible.
But keep the faith.
LSU is good on defense. But I just think OU can cobble together enough to score more. It’s CFB so obviously anything can happen. But I’d bet on Auburn playing spoiler over Bama before I would LSU. Auburn’s season is lost, but they’ll probably play their best game of the year vs Bama. Even then, not likely.LSu defense still legit and OU's offense is equally horrendous
Ya, I’m supposed to be the optimistic one. So, let me take the week off. I need to rest. Fill in for me for the week?Baby doll, we are in a bad way if I’m keeping the faith![]()
If there’s one thing I’ve learned in this conference. The slop heap at the bottom loves to punch insanely high over its weight class one week and then get bent over like a prom date the next.Trumpycane laughs
ACC never cease to surprise you
SMU after thanksgiving night at Cal?
If SMU loses, we are also in; it is either/or (in reference to UVA and SMU).No, we need VT to beat UVA.
Cal-SMU irrelevant.
Wake -Duke irrelevant.
Could help our at-large chances.The nice thing is, Pitt should move into Top 25 now, giving us a much better resume than ND, Utah and BYU.
MiamiQuestion
Bama ranked 10
BYU 11
Miami 12
Bama loses to Auburn
Miami beats Pitt
BYU loses to Texas Tech
Who gets that 10th
Spot?